Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

fs; br laser

jake21

im selling my br laser its in a 3' plastic box. it has a push button and a mini takle switch and powered by one 9v batterie, im me if any is enterested (takeing offers)

Attachments

• 128.JPG
    128.JPG
    333.2 KB · Views: 112

Amnizu

jake21 said:
I'm selling my Blu-Ray laser, it's in a 3 inch plastic box. It has a push button and a mini tackle switch and is powered by one 9v battery, IM me if you're interested (taking offers).

chido

May I ask why you keep quoting people around the forum without typing a response??? :-?

Razako

chido said:
May I ask why you keep quoting people around the forum without typing a response??? :-?
He does it to point out bad grammar or to show that he agrees with the quoted text.

chido said:
I think Amnizu is starting a movement in this forum to try to get people to use legible spelling and grammar so posts aren't an "eye sore" to read. Notice he corrects spelling and grammar errors in his quotes.

He corrrected me earlier today, am I suppose to be thankful for it, or is he messing with me? I don't speak or type English in general, but I'm trying my best, I assure you.

FireMyLaser said:
He corrrected me earlier today, am I suppose to be thankful for it, or is he messing with me? I don't speak or type English in general, but I'm trying my best, I assure you.
Allright, I would like an anwer, Amnizu.
Not only on my behalf, but for everyone that you quote. You made allot of quotes form one particular member that isen't very popular (that I don't have any problems with), is that what you think about me and others too? I just want to clear things up.
Don't worry I can be cool with it.

chido said:
It's getting annoying.
most definitely, these are pointless other than just ticking people off, oh and glona, i too have firefox with spell checker, its great

sry for being off topic, but it kinda is on topic, i believe that this is just plain rude, i blurred one of the letters as it was inappropriate

Attachments

• untitled_023.JPG
    untitled_023.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 115