Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Beautiful Near Mirror Finish Original Mace of Doom W/ Focus Knob

IMG_2210_zps9828a8d1.jpg

IMG_2211_zpse7e0424f.jpg

IMG_2212_zpsc935d5b4.jpg

IMG_2213_zps846a54b0.jpg

One remaining! The one above is $160 shipped!

I have for sale a beautiful polished Mace of Doom Original W/ a Polished Custom Focus Knob.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/f...rs-new-designs-polishing-available-78468.html

Looking for $150 shipped in the U.S. There was an awful lot of time put into this to get it looking this beautiful!

CUSTOM_KNOB_FOR_DIM_CHANGES_zpsfb84f4ca.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

Last edited:

Re: FS: Beautiful Near Mirror Finish Mace of Doom Original W/ Hydra Focus Knob

Added Pictures with the Polished Focus Knob!

Wow!! That came out really nice. making good use out of that new buffer. Good luck with the sale!

Beautiful! What batteries does it take?

Oops, I suppose I didn't post that.. 2x18650s or 2x18500s. If anyone is interested, I can likely work out a deal with Yobresal again to have this built into a complete laser for the buyer.

I will take it! Sending you PM.

Great! I am keeping this up though, because I still have about 5 or 6 more Original Maces of Doom, and if anyone wants one like this, or similar I can have it made. :beer:

Last edited:

Onryo

Its beautiful but I would not call it original. Flaminpyro has been making those kick ass rings for quite some time. You mind if I make and sell an original of your "Mirror Finish Mace of Doom Original" ? Could have at least asked pyro if you could use his idea? Lets do our best to avoid rifts and drama...just saying.

All the best

Last edited:

This is a open forum which mean anyone can take a idea and run with it. And by original he's not referring to the focus adapter but the host its self.

So your saying you wouldn't mind any one ripping your designs and making money with them, or do you even have anything original, if not maybe you should not be giving advice.

And he did not design the host he bought it and put my design on the front of it and is calling it original, get a clue !

This is a open forum which mean anyone can take a idea and run with it. And by original he's not referring to the focus adapter but the host its self.

Sorry have to agree with FP there. He came up with the idea of the hydra focus adapters, so Mrcrouse should have at least asked him first.

There are many people selling hosts and heatsinks etc and they generally try not to step on each others toes... :beer:

Last edited:

Zeebit

The host is beautiful but the idea of copying somebody's work is not.

Yes this is an open forum but could you at least make it more original?

Last edited:

Copy or not, he did it awesomely. I'm sure he'll be here soon to make amends.

So your saying you wouldn't mind any one ripping your designs and making money with them, or do you even have anything original, if not maybe you should not be giving advice.

And he did not design the host he bought it and put my design on the front of it and is calling it original, get a clue !

Umm... That host I have been selling as the Original Mace of Doom for a long time now. Of course I did not make one of your focus adapters and call it original. Nor do I plan on selling them to take away business. The only reason I made this is because I had a member send me a design that was well... a Hydra knob, so I didn't really think to ask you. Ya, I could recognize it as a Hydra knob, but didn't really think much of it for whatever reason. That was definitely wrong, and I am sorry for that. I definitely should not have offered to keep making them after that one was sold though. So I apologize for any damage I may have caused here. And can assure you I will not produce any more like this. If I ever run into the case where something like this comes up, I will be sure to ask you or just send them your way. I have also updated my first post to reference members interested in the knob to you, as well as removed the "Hydra Focus Knob" from my thread title. If there is anything else I can do to amend things, let me know.

Thanks,

-Mike

Last edited:

Onryo

Copy or not, he did it awesomely.

Thats kind of like saying “Your wife or not …. he porked her awesomely” Not sure that is going to make him feel better :)

That was definitely wrong, and I am sorry for that. I definitely should not have offered to keep making them after that one was sold though. So I apologize for any damage I may have caused here. And can assure you I will not produce any more like this. If I ever run into the case where something like this comes up, I will be sure to ask you or just send them your way.

Wow mad props to you Mrcrouse. Was a little worried you would come out guns blazing.
Maybe there is even the possibility that you and pyro could turn this into a positive thing for the both of you. Things are not always black and white … except for in the penitentiary ... and you got a brown group there too!

All the best
Onryo