Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS. Arctic 3 laser $300

I have for a mint condition Arctic 3 laser from wicked lasers with tripod and wall charger and safety glass all from wicked lasers, Im asking $300 shipped for it all , I except payment via paypal only , messege me with any questions

"Accept", not "except".

For $300 I could buy a brand new Arctic directly from Wicked, if I were ever hit in the head with a brick.

So why should I buy it used from you?

You won't have any sales that way, you should submit at least some sort of proof that you have the laser and that it's operational. Usually, a picture with merchandise and small paper with your name and date written is cool enough.

Read the rules of the BST section, post pics with your name and date, lower the price to something reasonable, and then come back. Because right now, it's just about the worst thing anyone could do to buy from you. No reputation, no name made for yourself, first post and you're already giving yourself a bad rep.

I have for a mint condition Arctic 3 laser from wicked lasers with tripod and wall charger and safety glass all from wicked lasers, Im asking $300 shipped for it all , I except payment via paypal only , messege me with any questions

:crackup:

You need pictures. And don't forget to include the date and your username.

Also, like the other have suggested, you should lower your price. There is no way you will get $300 for <1W of 445nm

lpf-arctic-ski-instructor.png

Last edited:

This is actually not true. The rules for the BST section are for all lasers, Wicked or not. These rules are here to protect the buyers.

Any moron can join, post he is selling something, and run away with your money. We try hard not to let this happen, and this sale is just another example of what not to do if you want to seel something here.

sinner

Thats true but not because it is a wicked laser, but a new member selling stuff somehow manage to be OK with their ignorance. they SHOULD follow the rules of the forum in order to avoid any future problems for themselves and the buyers alike.

DJNY

You don´t need pictures. You won´t sell the laser for this price anyway :)

jakeGT

Dude. South park is the best EVER

That's funny shit! people ask way too much for there wicked lasers when they just come here trying to sell it.

The usual post goes, hey I'm genericusername and I want $350 for my arctic

Okay $300

What you offer me $200? screw you blah blah blah

TJ wheres the other half of the Wrecking Crew? Looks like
you can dispose of this termite yourself!

Greetings,

If I may make a suggestion; delete this first post of yours selling your arctic and take some time and read the forum. As you can see by my numbers I am relatively new here but before replying or posting anything I took some time to just read and get a more realistic outlook on what a high power laser is and what a normal price is for one.

The guys here are extremely knowledgeable and are very helpful as well, but will just as quickly let you know when you are out of line.

Just a little advice from a Moe Ron.......means moron !

Moe

TJ wheres the other half of the Wrecking Crew? Looks like
you can dispose of this termite yourself!

He was disposed of long ago. :crackup:

Looks like another hit and run scammer looking for phish to catch.

I'm trying to be nice now. :shhh: