Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS Alpha 125 and optics

Ok I am selling my alpha 125 because I have no use for it any more and I am getting into nitro Rc cars and I need money : ) this thing is awesome. I did pot mod it so standard 2650 mah NiMh batteries will work as lithium’s.... this thing lights matches in under a second from a few feet away.
146.1 mw peak and 141.9 mw avg. that was when nova tested it with alkaline batteries and before I pot modded it. now its is a little bit higher then that but not much on nimh batteries.... so basically you get lithium power out of rechargeable and this thing is simply awesome with them.
It does not mode hop and the dot is almost perfectly round as seen through a magnifying glass.
The back part was sanded off because I liked the 2 tone color the black up front and the aluminum in the back. It does have a deep scratch in the back from when I was holding it in the vise to take the guts out so I could pot mod it but it’s not really noticeable

Their is nothing wrong with this laser it’s really great and every thing comes with it the 2 keys the dong the case and even the original paper work

Also since I am getting rid of it I am going to include the 3 diffraction gratings
DG Time Tunnel http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=74
DG Mega Matrix http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=76
DG Liquid Fan    http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=80

Also I will add the lense set from nova (sorry if their was confusion on this it is the lense set i just calld it optics becaus it was under the optics section)
http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=60

And the Line Generating Optic
http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=33

and if that’s not good enough I will include all the parts of a Dx 50 and DX 200 lasers and most of the parts of a leadlight : )

So as you can see you’re getting a lot of things with this laser : )
And the price is only going to be $250 + what ever shipping you want

Pm me if your interested oh and this thing is out of warranty I bough it in November : )but this one I had gotten in January because it was sent in for warranty repair and this new one problem only has 1 hr of use on it following the duty cycle and after the pot mod its only got 20 min on it following a 30-20 second duty cycle

Anyway if your interested just pm me

crim0001sy3.jpg

Under a black light having fun :p now on to more serious pictures

crim0007fz6.jpg

crim0006ru5.jpg

crim0002no3.jpg

dx lasers
crim0005ep6.jpg

crim0004tz9.jpg

crim0003dc3.jpg

oh and i forget the lens pen and the fiber optic thing is included to : )
oh and the black difraction grading is one the mega matrics one i papinted so when you point in into the sky your not blinded by the clear color and you can see all the green lines

well their you go and if you want any more information or pictures just ask me

(i will see if i can get a cleaner magnifing lense so you dont see thos black spots )

crim0001ev5.jpg

crim0009qg5.jpg

some what better .... my camra sucks 2mp :p

sorry but IF i had the money right now, i wouldnt think about this twice.
with all the extra optics, accessories and stuff, this a good deal.
good luck with the sale, im sure someone here will take this from u.

Thank you.... oh and one more thing the optics kit I haven’t received from nova yet (but will in a few days )so it will be bran new from nova never opened so you shouldn’t have to worry about them being dirty but if they are you can clean them with the lens pen : )

common people I want an rc truck :p oh and if any body has an HPI savage 4.6 I will be willing to trade this plus some cash for it

i'll take all the optics if you dont get a buyer(recently got an alpga-105) need optics

of an alpha 105 stock is 200-20 but mine I would go 180-20 u know its not much more powerful then running on lithium’s so I think the stock duty cycle should be used ..... I did not really get more power out of the unit I just made it to where the weaker rechargeable worked as good as the lithium’s.... make it the best of both worlds.... the power of liths but the ability to recharge

I have gotten a lot of pm's about the same question so I will just answer them all on here
At the moment I am not interested in just selling the optics but maybe if this thing doesn’t sell I might be I will let all you know

But you could get one of your friends to buy this package and then buy the optics off of them : ) it’s a win win situation :p

But as of this time I am not interested in splitting up the package at this time. Sorry to disappoint
Thanks for your interest
Michael

JimJo

I am very very interested in this... I just gotta wait until my ipod touch sells on ebay though :(

Re: FS Alpha 125 and optics sold

Sold to jimjo
Thanks every body for their interest
Michael

I received the laser today! (I had second dibs and actually ended up getting it!) And its AWESOME! all the optics and diffraction gratings are great as well. Thanks again for such a smooth transaction!