Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 7x12 Mini lathe

jake21

i have for sale is a like new 7x12 mini metal lathe comes with every thing needed to start making custom pieces...this lathe comes with an extra drill chuck ($35-$40 Value) few bits,cutting holder and bits,Gears,the original box and more.

This lathe still has the red grease on the Gears and parts of the lathe lol

ill include some round 1" aluminum for great labby heatsink or practice lol

i paid over $500.00 plus shipping but im only asking $420.00 plus shipping

will post pics tomorrow

the only reason why this needs to go is i have to buy my insulin to keep living :(

Last edited:

you are not serious about the insulin thing are you?

but anyway, i wish i have my own garage to put this lathe in. . .

jake21

im not joking..... to many problems at a young age and im only 23

primary, we live in a shitty country called the USA, where healthcare is considered a privilege, not a human right......
so when people have medical problems, it costs ten of thousands of dollars....
:( wish i lived in canada........

primary, we live in a shitty country called the USA

The USA ain't as "shitty" as you think it is. Aside from lasers and healthcare, there is much more freedom... Besides, do you guys have medical insurance or something?

Either ways, good luck selling it Jake.

Sorry to hear that Jake, your health is number one. I can vouch for what that lathe can do, because I bought the same one 3 months ago. I'm doing some aluminum, brass and maybe copper stuff later. It cuts aluminum like butter with C2 carbide bits. You have to get the speed and feed rate right. You don't have to use cutting oil either.
I would live in Canada or the U.S. , both have their advantages and disadvantages. Try to find the silver lining .......

Howdy jake21 sorry to hear of your medical problems. I have some myself but luckly I have health insurance. with that said I think you have found a buyer for that lathe. please pm me and we will see.

Best regards Pyro

shitty country called the usa

primary, we live in a shitty country called the USA, where healthcare is considered a privilege, not a human right......
so when people have medical problems, it costs ten of thousands of dollars....

this is no place for flame wars but I fell I must say something when someone says something like this it not only makes me angery, it makes me reply with: the only thing shitty about the usa are the SHITTY people who have never lived in other country or prob havent even left home yet but insist on complaning about there living standards while they play with the latest in hobby electronics.

why don't you move to canada and you can send us reports on how much better it is there, not to say there is any thing wrong with Canada, I love Canadians.

dude get a life !

Flaminpyro

jake21

Flaminpyro pm sent........thanks guys for caring about my medical problems...it sucks trying to pay my doctors off and pay for ur meds with lil $$. im only 23 and went through some tough shit brain tumor when i was 13, then when i was 18 i had an infection from the tumor so i went through another surgery ect....lol

Last edited:
Hi Jake, sorry to hear such news about your health, I wish you all the best.

jake21

here is some pics........ i for got to take pics of the drill check

Last edited: