Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 622nm Orange laser setup---sold---

jnrpop

For Sale is a almost complete setup to build a 618nm-625nm 250mw Orange laser.. The Laser diode is from Chris Luebner (heruursciences ) and its his 622nm orange Laser diode.
This setup still needs designing/Reseaching/some parts and also a good knowledge of lasers and electronics (heating and cooling), is still Highly recommended to complete the build.
Can purchase items seperate but would prefer all together, And if all items are purchased together ill Throw in [highlight]4 FREE Cryogenic 9mm 500mw "618nm" @ -45 Laser diodes sealed new[/highlight]. I lost interest in the project and im going down another path. Thanks

[highlight]( Ive never Used, Directley touched or powered up the Diode so its in the same state and packaging as i recieved it from chris )[/highlight]

Shipping will have to be calculated. Feel free to ask any Questions,Thanks.

This was pulled from his sale thread:

" Yes it's really an orange laser! I have 1 that produces about 1/2W one that produces over 300mW and one that produces about 125mw.
It clocked in at 622nm on my monochromater with a TEC cooling it to 10 deg C. You can get it below zero if you are willing to seal it
inside a dry box with an optical window and get the wavelength down even more. The lambda shift of these lasers in
lasing wavelength VS temperature is INSANE like about 0.3nm/degC!

The TEC is absolutely required for it to run properly, but you can run the laser and TEC in series to simplify things for
portable applications if a specific wavelength isn't needed."

The setup comes with the following:

attachment.php

1x Orange 622nm $70 USD: (618-625nm depending on temp) ~250mw Diode (Square copper block mounted)

attachment.php

2x Kovar Boxes $30 USD for Both: These are Project boxes with in-built 40W ( 12v@4A) Tecs, One of the Boxes has the Tec circuit reversed so it cools on the inner surface, easy to do
and can be sealed using the lid, also has glass window appeture. The other Workes fine but is missing the glass appeture. Tecs need 12vdc @1-4A

attachment.php

Drlava's FlexmodN2 Driver + Lasorb $35 USD: Brand new never used, Set at 800ma for the orange Laser diode AND INCLUDES a red Lasorb, brand new.

attachment.php

Lenses all for $70 USD: 1x HIGH POWER DIODE LASER -FL FOCUS CYLINDER LENS 808nm
1x HIGH POWER C MOUNT LASER DIODE COLLIMATOR LENS OPTIC MM
1x HIGH POWER concave COLLIMATOR LENS OPTIC.

attachment.php

Extra TEC $4 USD: 1x 7w 20mmx20mm TEC, needs 5v @ 1-2A

attachment.php

Extra Heatsinks $8 USD: 3 Extra ali heatsinks, one including a 12v 60ma fan.

attachment.php

Thermometer $3 USD: Digital Thermometer Temperature Sensor LCD Display, uses 2x LR44 button cells. Batteries INCLUDED.

attachment.php

Extra electrical components $3 USD: 1 breadboard, 2 connection bars and 2 switches

Asking $200 USD all together as one purchase with the 4 FREE Cryogenic 9mm 500mw "618nm" @ -45 Laser diodes sealed.

Price Not including shipping, that will be calculated. Payment through paypal, PM me.

"The diode will have no insurance/refund on it due to obviouse reasons, but its in an exact state that i recieved it so i assume its was 100% from chris"

Thanks, Corey

Attachments

• all2.jpg
    all2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,299
  • Case3.jpg
    Case3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,479
  • LD2.jpg
    LD2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,364
  • Lenses.jpg
    Lenses.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,652
  • driver.jpg
    driver.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,450
  • Heat s.jpg
    Heat s.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,336
  • Tec.jpg
    Tec.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,284
  • Tr.jpg
    Tr.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,496
Last edited:

Re: FS: 622nm Orange laser setup

I'm interested in the digital thermometer. If you don't get any offers for the entire lot, let me know how much it'd be shipped to 32003.

jnrpop

Re: FS: 622nm Orange laser setup

sold pending payment, thanks