Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS - 550mW RGB Full Colour Laser Projector

I love this machine so why the hell am I selling it you may ask?

Well, I need a BIG 473nm blue and an FB3/Livepro to complete my 2.5W RGB project so this one has got to go to fund it
Purchased as a 500mW TTL Chinese RGB a couple of years back and since then it has been modded to make it a lot better than when it was bought.

I have improved the case cooling by having 3 particle filtered air fans blowing in and 3 fans pulling it out. Originally there was no particle filtering and they all fed into the case with the exhaust exiting via the laser aperture - not good for keeping your optics clean!

All 3 lasers have been converted to Analog modulation buy Mr Stanwax (Rob)

All three Dichro mounts have been replaced with Laserwave 3 way micro adjustable mounts + Stanwax Laser Dichro mount, mounts.

The red and blue Dichro's have been replaced with Laserwave dichro's.

The scanners have been replace with laserworld LW50K ones and run happily at 30K.

The whole case front section has quick removal clips fitted so you can very easily remove it and re-align the dichro optics.

It has a Hoya Skylight (1B) AR glass over the output aperture (removable)

The base plate is silicone rubber mounted off from the case to minimise any optical misalignment.

It still has the original DMX board in it with built in patterns and Sound control. It's a Spacelas board.

I have spent many many hours working on this projector to make it as good as it is now - And it ain't crap I can tell yer

Comes with a flight case as well.

It's been at UKLEM 3, 3.5, 4 & 4.5 and will be at 5 if it doesn't sell.

I am after £1500 for it.

Cash or bank transfer. Paypal accepted but only if buyer pays all the charges.
I would very much prefer buyer to collect as I don't really want to post, for obvious reasons, it but if you insist on having it posted then it's at your cost.

UK Only please.

There are loads of pictures of it here but you will have to subscribe to see them:

550mW Analog RGB projector - Photonlexicon