Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 40W 808nm Laser Bar

Hey everyone. I figured that since this project isn't getting under way, I would sell the IR bar for it.

Anyway, I have a 40W IR bar, capable of running up to 45A or so (haven't tested it above that). It was in new condition when I got it and hasn't seemed to degrade since then.

It's a lot of power, so I will only sell to those with good knowledge of IR lasers.

Anyway, I'm asking $40 + shipping for it. Note that it's identical to JDSU Laser Diode Bar High Power 40W 808nm | eBay

Hey everyone. I figured that since this project isn't getting under way, I would sell the IR bar for it.

Anyway, I have a 40W IR bar, capable of running up to 45A or so (haven't tested it above that). It was in new condition when I got it and hasn't seemed to degrade since then.

It's a lot of power, so I will only sell to those with good knowledge of IR lasers.

Anyway, I'm asking $40 + shipping for it. Note that it's identical to JDSU Laser Diode Bar High Power 40W 808nm | eBay

What did you use to run it at 45Amps ???

Jerry

You can contact us at any time through our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

A driver someone designed a while back... he was using it to drive an LED. It's somewhere....