Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS:405 BlueRay with Aixis module

hydro

Ok, I have some PHR-803T (high output) 405nm BlueRay LD install in Aixis module for sale.  Asking $43 shipped to the lower 48 States or $40 for local pickup.  I would rather you pickup if you can because I only have time to go to the postal office once a week.  I'm near South Pasadena California so let me know.

Thanks ;D

Attachments

• PHR-803T_BR.jpg
    PHR-803T_BR.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 182

Disadvantage of Uni accommodation = Can't bring your tools up (soldering irons present fire hazard).

Otherwise, I'd whip up one of these and make a nice Blu-ray :)

hi i was wondering if you would like to trade for this 180mW red laser. it is in a pen form and it was profetionally done by senkat himself. it runs off of 2 aaa batteries and burns like a monster. i would like to trade that for 2 or 3 of your lasers.
send me a pm or email me at lazarmitch@aol.com if you are interested

Thanks,
Mitch

here is a pic

Attachments

• pic_of_red_laser.JPG
    pic_of_red_laser.JPG
    432 KB · Views: 108
thats the 803-t read up theyre 15-110 mw depending on how hard you want to drive them

SMIDSY

john_lawson said:
thats the 803-t read up theyre 15-110 mw depending on how hard you want to drive them

Id be interested but only if someone fits a driver so all i need to do is add 3V lol

IgorT

SMIDSY said:
[quote author=john_lawson link=1211006282/0#9 date=1211056447]thats the 803-t read up theyre 15-110 mw depending on how hard you want to drive them

Id be interested but only if someone fits a driver so all i need to do is add 3V lol[/quote]
For operation from 3V it's gonna have to be a boost driver, so that leaves you with Dr_Lava's flex drive.

And if you want to start building lasers, you're gonna have to learn how to solder. When i was a kid, i used to take all my fathers electronic components, and just solder them to a vero board. He was angry, for wasting various ICs and expensive parts, but i learned how to do it.

Start with something easy, something you can't kill, so that you get a feel for it.. Tinning some wires, soldering some random stuff together, just so you learn how it behaves. After that you get the required confidence, and can do anything. Oh, with PCBs, soldering has to be done quickly so that the pads don't de-bond and break off.

After that you should build a red. Then you can do Blue Rays. Oh, and only use battery power, no PSUs. A PSU provides a path to the ground and 405nm diodes are way more sensitive to ESD!

hydro

Murudai said:
Disadvantage of Uni accommodation = Can't bring your tools up (soldering irons present fire hazard).

Otherwise, I'd whip up one of these and make a nice Blu-ray :)

What do you need?

I'll trade a Sound Blaster Audigy SB1394 card, which goes for about 80 new, or an ATI Tv Tuner card. I know, a bit random. PM me if interested. 1 for 1, or 2 for 2.