Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JETLASERS Pro PL-E N E W stuff--FS 4 JETLASERS 2 new & 2 new/other..see Pro PL-Es and the PL=E (not Pro)

UPDATE
sale of Pro PLE may not happen buyer is not doing well .
I have no choice but to sell any I can ASAP

The NEW OTHER are PLE 1W 445 (silver)- some of the very first made,, used gently as demos.
150$ each with lots of free extras OR both for $225

post # 15 and pics here: https://laserpointerforums.com/thre...er-anyone-recognize-this-beastie-lqqk.104242/

PM w/ offers and /or Qs.

put some new album pics- mostly ,for now, stuff needed to be sold- here is a link hope yo can see the pics BUNCHMORE coming.

BELOW is my JL offerings.

NEW/FULL WARRANTY Pro PL-E 450 3.5 black. only one JL BE 10X left here BUT it is NOT black.
asap. Saves $38 in ship --I ship free to CONUS only.
also the retail price is 5% off until the end of 2018. (on ALL JLs)
Two barely used 1+W 445 PL-E silver host.. demos . NOT threaded for JL BEs $150 NOW ONSALE $125usd each both for $240 free $hip CONUS.
Last 10X BE on sale at $90 (silver/grey color) new free $hip with laser order. now 'new/other'

see prices at jetlasers.org

^^^these and a few others are on sale. FULL JL warranty- free CONUS $ship from TEXAS.only. For prices, pics, specs. , & warranty info go to JL.org
Save $38 per order and get some nice extras. PM for help..hak thanks

link again

Last edited:

This is clearly out of my price range, Len. I hope you can get it sold, but it is on the pricey side. I'm sure it is worth the money, but you might have better luck on PL.

haha,, same here.. someday myb.

that is the least expensive ClubMax..(2000)
add some zeros for the 20 W.
The fogger and of course the hazer are $1K plus..
BUT ya .... free fluid !! $75 to ship these.
$175 is a lot to pay for shipping BUT is a super deal compared with cheaper shippers when there is a problem.
'Penny smart pound foolish'?

Encap

Best of luck with the sale--expensive but you get what you pay for.

Last edited:

diachi

The Kvant stuff has always been really nice, wish I could afford one. Maybe in 5 years I'll find a used one on eBay for $100. ;)

Good luck!

Looks like they run on 100-230 50Hz mains and as you know USA is all 60Hz

diachi

Looks like they run on 100-230 50Hz mains and as you know USA is all 60Hz

Guessing that part of the spec is just missing. It's all switching supplies inside, they don't really care about that 10Hz difference. Plenty of folk in the US running these already.

As long as it goes through a switching PS then no problem, I figured it would but didn't see it listed.......out of my price range for only 2 watts of anything tho :)

Parts are crazy expensive too..but they don't need worked on very much.
Pangolin's new(ish) 506 scanners are inside -- they took the best parts of other scanners (like ceramic bearings and an unreal scan angle --)

IIRC they worked several years making them just right..

They can handle a HUGE set of mirrors..Pangolin can't make these fast enough.

I got to see (up close & personal) several Kvants at each SELEM.. and a demo of the scanners by Bill at SELEM.
$100 --hahahaha funny..

BUMP UPDATE

JETLASERS Pro-Pl-E all black.. . 3.5W (210.usd) and 4W 450 (230.usd .-

More JL 10X B.E.s for PRO PL_E (black & silver -grey) in stock. JL.ORG
JL 10X B.E.s for Pro Pl-E Mini ($90) AT JL.ORG
More Yamatakas. in stock DHL Express $38 (worth ever penny!)
Use combined shipping to save $$$.
JETLASERS takes Visa M.C.

Yamataka 1W 520/strobe/stun (150,000 v) 709.usd SOLD
All models in stock at JL.org

I still have in stock (Houston)

two 1W JL PL-Es "legacy'' both silver finish..(100.usd) (first of its 'line') 445 nm-- play /abuse to death or swap diodes and you still have a unique host w/ internal focus (afaik that was a first for Commerch. made lasers)
NOTE: JL does not sell parts, kits, conversions. PM for directions.(hak). (who really cannot help much.)

instructions on using your warranty are at JL.org.

I cannot give much advice on rebuilding modding etc... These Two are being sold by me. Consult any of our fine laserists who can help you.. sorry I cannot. atm.
I will say... that afaik they do not came apart easliy..

I will take $100 for each- (+pp fee and shipping) & bunch of 18650 free.
Both for $185. for the pair..
These are not fitted for any BEs but that can be done. The way these Pl-E were made for the BE is probably one of the worst ways to do it. Since then its a threaded connection.. the old way had holes tapped on the attack crown and screws were used to hold tight (4 of them iirc)& 'try' and get it right.
the holes ARE there on these two Pl-Es just not (yet) tapped.

The PRO PL-Es are JL B.E. 'ready' ( very nice BEs w/ focus too) ..
ALL SOLD OUT..more in stock at jl.org

all Pros are under JL 1YR warranty as new.. the two PL-E silver 1W.. they are'demo' used.. VERY little time and not much wear.. Only for the new Pros free shipping (from Tx-insured and tracked.. two choices of cases
if wanted..
the better ones ( I have 3 sizes) are Pelican 'clones' at half the price ($30). and two real Pelicans Small size used condition .. the other black cases are 'cheapies' and while they do have some foam--no plucky -- you will want to add to that..
Every new JL comes with a pair of new JL 18650s a set of sleeves and a bunch of good 'pulls' and a 'travel charger'--
we both get these free so do not expect a NiteCore and use with great caution..
no overnight charging -
best done out in the carport.

I have a very few Camo nylon holsters with nice pockets for extra batts(4)..while supply lasts these come free w/ any Pro PL-E buy.. Since there are in Houston you cannot add to the order with other JL items.. and combine ship.
From JL China standard shipping IIRC is $38 usd any size.

The final price is the 'list price' at JL.org w/o ship cost and any promotions/coupons etc will apply

Last word from JL-- they will try to carry on as usual.. but If Trump has his way .. our days of affordable prices on stuff from China we use may go bye bye.. as in embargo..
also if your collection has NO JETLASERS Eq Series.. PM me your wanted wavelength and I may have one here..
ANOTHER THING.
IF the deal on free shipping to USA is gone-- we will pay more --NOT China--US

BUMP & taking offers.'
I got dozens of requests to buy JL hosts/kits etc over the years BUT that is not what JL does.
NOW you can buy a new/other JL PL-E to use as-is (1W of 445nm) or use as a host-- might be useful to run one ( I offer 2 ATM) until it dies AND keep track of the approx. hours-- these diodes are very robust and it may rum a LONG time before going zombie . $125 each w.free$hip- buy both for $225.

To rebuild get help try JeffBTG or Jayrob as well as others- I have never tried to take one apart so--not much extra help from me--sorry