Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 200mW Red Dilda w/ 4x batts, charger

Hello,

I have a 200mW (verified on a friend's meter) red Dilda host based laser for sale.

It also includes TWO sets of CR2 rechargeable batteries (no more expensive store batteries!), plus a CR2 wall charger. It also comes with a black cordura sheath.

This laser hasn't been run for very long, and is focusable by unscrewing the head. You can see the beam at night outdoors, and it does burn close things, though it will take longer than a 1.5W 445 of course :D

$59 shipped with everything! (make an offer!)

Thanks!

-Dave

Attachments

• SAM_1060.JPG
    SAM_1060.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 113
  • SAM_1061.JPG
    SAM_1061.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

rhd

Just a heads up - you might want to adjust your price a bit since this can be purchased powerchecked from OdicForce new for ~$50, or the kit for ~$30.

Cheers

I think my (shipped!) price is more than fair- looking up on Odicforce:

The red laser alone is $50 without shipping, and a battery and charger set is about $12 with only two batteries (not four, like my sale). My charger and batteries are brand new with only one single charge on them. My laser is also meter-tested at over 200mW.

Shipped, you're looking at ~$73USD delivered, AND their site states they will not ship the 200mW unit to the USA.

If anyone wants mine, they are free to make offers anyhow :D
Looking at my previous sale, I do ship the day after I get paid :)

Thanks for the heads up though!

-Dave

rhd

Fair enough - I should keep quiet - I got criticism for commenting on someone's selling price once before *wups*

Good luck,
Cheers

You can get a brand new one from o-like with batteries and charger for $43 and its NEW.
I will offer $30 shipped

I think ill stick to my collection of 5mW's. Funner and less dangerous

There is something to be said for quick USA based priority mail shipping- but anyways, if I can't get at least $49 (shipped), I'll save it for a future X-mas gift, no big deal.

And you CAN'T get a brand new one from O-like at that price- it's sold out :D haha

-Dave

It's fun to burn with the higher mW lasers- as long as you pony up the $20-70 for good safety goggles :)

-Dave

It's fun to burn with the higher mW lasers- as long as you pony up the $20-70 for good safety goggles :)

-Dave

Yup, thats why i have 3 pairs of goggles. They were a great deal and they're big :D. Thats the best part. You can wear your glasses under them if needed to..or another pair of safety glasses that are small enough. Protect against most if not all wavelengths.

I got two pairs of the Laserglow ones- I need the big ones as I wear prescription glasses :)
I tried a pair of wicked lasers ones, and the cheap Chinese ones- neither would work if you wear prescription eyewear.

The 445 goggles don't seem to work so well wit the red laser- it's still pretty bright :D Probably need a different wavelength to be safe.

-Dave

I got two pairs of the Laserglow ones- I need the big ones as I wear prescription glasses :)
I tried a pair of wicked lasers ones, and the cheap Chinese ones- neither would work if you wear prescription eyewear.

The 445 goggles don't seem to work so well wit the red laser- it's still pretty bright :D Probably need a different wavelength to be safe.

-Dave

The ones that protect against 445nm most likely have a red tint color to them, which means it offers no protection for red lasers.