Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 200mW COMPLETE Green Laser - Host+Module+Battery - SOLD

Hi i would like to sell my Stainless Steel Green Kit with my 200mW o-like module. THIS IS A COMPLETE LASER! IT WILL COME WITH THE MODULE INSTALLED. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT IN THE BATTERY WHICH COMES INCLUDED. I am not a fan of chrome and have purchased another on or jayrob's non-chrome green builds for myself to replace this one. So this one must go:) The o-like module is bearly used I got it last week and turned it on only a few times. The switch has already been bypassed so everything is good to go. I will also include a CR123A battery to go along with it. I will only be shipping to continental US. I am asking for -sold- shipped. One thing to note the front of the o-like module has this focusing ring which was loose so I have epoxied it in place to prevent unwanted changes in divergence. The laser peaks at 180mW and leaks very little IR(5-10mw). I have spent about $190 for the laser so youre getting a good price:) LPM results are attatched.

0610111936.jpg

0804111932.jpg

0817111524a.jpg

0817111526a.jpg

Attachments

• Test1.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 193
  • Test2.txt
    1 KB · Views: 204
  • Test3.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

rhd

Re: Selling 200mW Green Laser

Heads up though - you may not have 200mw out of that "200mW" o-like.

yeah i know but its noticeably brighter than my 150mW. no LPM :(

true but o-like is usually up to spec. It burns things easily too.

One thing to note the front of the o-like module has this focusing ring which was loose so I have epoxied it in place to prevent unwanted changes in divergence.

Are you saying you glued the focus ring in a way where it's no longer focusable?
Can you elaborate on this or show a picture?

thanks

exactly its now at a fixed focus because the ring was loosly held and would move by itself.

Last edited:

rhd

yeah i know but its noticeably brighter than my 150mW. no LPM :(

Well, this gold bar marked "80 pounds" must really be 80 pounds, because it's noticeably heavier than this gold bar marked "75 pounds".

You see the problem?

true but o-like is usually up to spec. It burns things easily too.

Not sure about that. A number of their 532s have been reported under spec. In terms of burning, a 100mW will do that also.

exactly its now at a fixed focus because the ring was loosly held and would move by itself.

Ok, I understand.
Next time you might want to wrap some teflon tape around the threads or use a spring underneath the lens.

Re: Selling "200mW" Green Laser

the host this module is in isnt meant for it to be focaseable as are most green lasers.

Last edited:
Re: Selling "200mW" Green Laser

You would probably do better to just put it all together and sell as complete laser. (Yes I know it's complete already, but for someone new looking to get a nice laser they might be scared off by pictures of the module;))

Rhd does have a very valid point. Without LPM there is really no telling how much the laser is putting out. Without an LPM reading your price is very high.

Regardless good luck:beer: