Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 2.6W 445nm Laser in a 26550 Host Called "Shadow"

SOLD.!!!!!

If you would like me to build you a
"Shadow"
Please send me a Private Message. I do take Private Requests.:)

Hi All,

The
'SHADOW'

For Sale: a "2.6W" 445nm Laser in a 26650 Host

Here is another addition to my "lazeerer" Line. I wanted to call this "Cold Shadow" as it actually fits perfect but i dint want anyone to think i was selling the Owner of the forum.:p Hehe I bet he will get a kick out of that.:crackup:

This laser is Awesome. It runs off 1x 26650 4.2v cell and is a Beast. I hand selected this H1600 445nm diode and is very Efficient. The laser uses a High Quality Glass Aspheric Lens "G1" with a nice Custom Focus Adapter. It has my New Custom Designed Pocket Heatsink to fit this host and module perfect in order to make the fins on the host work correctly and keep the diode cool. I do all the machining myself and Its all a very snug fit. This allows you to have a Longer Duty Cycle of 2 minutes on 1 minute off with the laser being stable. The Driver is my X-Boost V7. The Laser is Very Beefy in your hand and feels very comfortable. It has nice weight to it at 330 grams with the cell in and feels of quality.

Here Is What You Get:

1x 2.6W 445nm "The Shadow" Laser "LPM Tested with Power Guaranteed"
1x 405-G-1 Lens
1x Laser Safety Glasses/Goggles
2x 3.7v Rechargeable 26650 Batteries (4.2v) "Only for US Buyers" (Cant ship cells oversea's anymore)
1x Custom Focus Adapters
1x Micro-Fiber Cloths
1x Charger
1x Wrist strap
1x Black Tail Caps "extra"
1x Box
1x Custom Holographic Label Rate at "2W"

-6 Month Warranty on the diode - 6 month on the driver/click.
As long as you dint cause the damage i will replace that part fully on me under the Warranty time frame above....
Warranty will be voided if you attempt to open the laser. There is a Void Seal that if you try and unscrew the Head it will break that seal. SO PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THE LASER. Also if any signs of Abuse to the laser or Aggressive use or damage caused by the user then warranty will be voided. Thank You.

Pictures:

b71b21bc.jpg

d9f7dc26.jpg

fde1c758.jpg

3fbb3030.jpg

0f52f6f0.jpg

3e313f8d.jpg

a441cfcd.jpg

c55c10d9.jpg

16c009d8.jpg

38083c7c.jpg

0be7f15a.jpg

Beam Shots.......

3349e1ab.jpg

f985a76b.jpg

5fa76f0c.jpg

9f49d970.jpg

ad215664.jpg

2b352079.jpg

47795560.jpg

6ed90a6b.jpg

Video of Laser in Action:

Price:
$472 FREE Shipping Express Overnight. International I will have to check how much it would cost for your country.

PM me or Post.:)

:thanks: For Looking.!!!

Last edited:

I see you have constructed a new light saber.....Your skills are complete.... Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen!

The owner of this piece will truly be a lucky one indeed! :p :beer:

Last edited:
Thanks Guys.:D

Iam happy you guys really like this guy.:) Its a Big Scary laser Beast.:eek: It is one of my favorite. The funny thing is I have alot of favorite host and you guys probably hear me say that all the time in probably every thread but i mean it..:p I swear.:p Maybe one day i will show off my collection.:can:

I have my personal Laser of this host in Rare stone white.:D

The 26650 cell really gives you alot of run time and NO Sag what so ever at this power with the boost drive.:) Its really a Very Stable laser.

Last edited:
Greetings,

Now that is cool looking laser :bowdown:
Too bad I am broke as that would make a nice addition......

Moe

Holy Moly! :drool:
That seriously qualifies as a lightsaber!

How much is the X-Boost pumping to the diode?

Didn't know that shipping lithium cells was not allowed...
How do battery shops ship them?

Nice job lazeerer and good luck with the sale!
As Electro had stated, the owner would be a very lucky one indeed!