Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 2.5W Laserbee USB

SOLD! Thanks rhd

Hey,

So I got my 2.5W Laserbee USB and decided I am going to go with his higher end model. So I have no need for this one anymore. It is brand new (obviously) and I have tested exactly 4 lasers on it :crackup:. Selling for $100CAD + ship ($10 in Canada, $20 to US, PM for anywhere else, for tracked, insured expidited shipping)

If you were looking to get one of these, you can save $20 on this one.

Comes with everything that I got when I bought it. I can get it in the mail same day or next day depending on time (except sundays).

I'll get pics up later if needed.

Last edited:

Anyone buying this LaserBee 2.5Watt LPM will get the
same Customer Service as if they bought it directly from us...

Good luck with your sale....:yh:

Jerry

rhd

Hey,

I'll buy it. I'm in Canada too, so it's easy. I could even email money transfer the payment to you.

PM me - I'm down 100%.

Cheers

Asherz

Hey,

I'll buy it. I'm in Canada too, so it's easy. I could even email money transfer the payment to you.

PM me - I'm down 100%.

Cheers

I'm glad you bought this before I had a chance to consider buying one my wallet has taken a beating these last few days :D I've been itching to buy an LPM for a while, just waiting for an excuse now :p

I'm glad you bought this before I had a chance to consider buying one my wallet has taken a beating these last few days :D I've been itching to buy an LPM for a while, just waiting for an excuse now :p

Whenever your wallet bulges up.... we'll have an LPM waiting for
you on our shelf....:beer:;)

Jerry

rhd

Something occurred to me -
Does this come with software on a USB or something? Or do I need a software suite of some sort?

rhd

Lol, damm.... this is ironic.

I ditched optical drives a few years ago ;)

I'll have to find someone who can copy it to usb for me.

Lol, damm.... this is ironic.

I ditched optical drives a few years ago ;)

I'll have to find someone who can copy it to usb for me.

Ill try to find a small USB around the house and put the files on there for you... i am not sure if i have one though.... i'll let you know ;)

if you dont have a solution by the time i get mine, ill make a copy of the software and upload it somewhere for you.

although im sure Jerry could help if you PM'd him :)

if you dont have a solution by the time i get mine, ill make a copy of the software and upload it somewhere for you.

although im sure Jerry could help if you PM'd him :)

I already uploaded it onto filesonic for him. :D Nice of you to offer to help though :beer:

rhd

So - just realized that filesonic makes me download one file at a time, and then wait 15 minutes before the next.... :( there are like 30 files on this CD that are uploaded.

Does anyone know where the software download link on the laserbee site would be? Or where I can get the whole CD image, or contents as a zip?

There isn't any download site... every LaserBee product with
data logging that we send out comes with a CD....
You should get the CD that came with the LaserBee you bought...

Jerry