Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: <1W 445nm Custom Laser. $135.

Description:

This laser is an 18650 host, with a monster heatsink (aluminum) The finish is black, and the beam is blue (445nm) The dot is clearly visible in day, or night, and the beam is slightly visible in the day (But amazingly bright at night)

The diode is the xj-a130 (I purchased it from dtr) and the diode is housed in an aixiz focusable housing+a 445nm glass AR-coated lense.

Pics:

a9dsf9ad.jpg

camerapics007-1.jpg

999.jpg

s005-1.jpg

011-2.jpg

026.jpg

028.jpg

040.jpg

0000000.jpg

The additional safety goggles are included for free. Batteries are not included though.
If you are interested, please email me at technophiliac411@gmail.com

Last edited:

Looks nice. Good price.
Did you build this yourself?
How much use is on it?
Please do us a favor and remove the word kasio from your OP.
When you say a130 we all know what your talking about.

good luck with your sale :beer:

D

Deleted member 22482

New lowered price I see.. Considering the glasses are DL (exceptional) - what you are paying is $100 for the laser! Amazing price!

Looks nice. Good price.
Did you build this yourself?
How much use is on it?
Please do us a favor and remove the word kasio from your OP.
When you say a130 we all know what your talking about.

good luck with your sale :beer:

Yes. The soldering job isn't the best, but it's solid. I was thinking about re-doing it now that I don't flat out suck, but I don't want to risk burning up anything b/c I remember how sensitive these are.

Honestly, less than an hour. I ran it maybe once or twice after I built it, and since then it's been a shelf decoration (no batteries ofc.)

:O I'm so embarrassed lol! I'm usually more careful than letting that slip!

New lowered price I see.. Considering the glasses are DL (exceptional) - what you are paying is $100 for the laser! Amazing price!

Well, I bought all the parts when they were really hard to find & the prices were really high.

Total costs to me: $184

Host/kit: $25
Diode /w leads: $55
Glass lens: $14.50
Housing: $8.99
Driver: $29.99
Thermal adhesive: $16.49
Glasses: $35

My price: $135 shipped (inside US)

I believe that it is close to 1w, but it could use a good G lense, EZ focus knob, and some sweet AW batteries. The 18650's I have now aren't exactly up-to-par.

I'm taking a loss, but this isn't the best hobby to be in when your funds dry up ;)

Oh, and the host is a beast.....It's a tail clicky build I bought from helios & the heatsink is a MONSTER.

If helios ever sells these again, BUY THEM!

DTR

Just saw this thread. If you bought the diode from me it was either an A140 or if more recently an M140. I have never sold A130 diodes. Good luck with your sale.:beer:

Last edited:

mikeox

I the laser still for sale? Have to ship to Ontario Canada Though thanks. PM me take care

I replied to your PM.

And to the other 5+ people who pm'ed me, I'm really sorry I couldn't reply faster, I was checking my email, and not my inbox lol!