Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS 100mw Blu-ray laser. MXDL host. $150!

***Something has come up and the laser will not be for sale for at least 2 weeks. I will re-post this when everything is resolved. Thanks***

Hello!

Well...As much as I HATE to do this, it must be done. I received this laser in the mail TODAY from phoenix77. Sadly...last Monday I realized my wallet was missing. It turned out it was stolen, and the thief no only emptied my bank account, he spent the $400 and $110 Target gift card I had in it as well. I was actually going to the bank that day...That’s why I had so much cash on me. Long story short...I have a car payment, but no money...So I need to sell this laser  :'( :'(  :-/

I will be selling it for EXACTLY what i paid! $150. It is 100mw. (can easily be bumped up to 160mw from what phoenix77 told me...Will just lower its life span (Which should be multiple years at 100mw :eek:)) It comes in a MDXL housing. It also comes with a battery recharger. See all pictures below  ;)

I will post pictures. Sorry for the low quality...Mi Iphone seemed to take better pictures than my DSLR could!

You can even call me at (512)-540-1477

I would rather ship in the US only  ;)

Thanks.

*Sorry phoenix77...I know you will be upset when you read this. :'( :'( You build your lasers fantastically! It was fun while it lasted (4 hours lol :-[)

Attachments

• IMG_0203_P.JPG
    IMG_0203_P.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 79