Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 10 Custom Focus Adapters

Fiddy

G'day,

Every lunch break i go down and make custom focus adapters on the lathe, trying new ideas and such, here they are.

focusadaptersell1.jpg

1. 28mm x 5mm - $10
2. 28mm x 5mm with groove in it to fit a GITD o-ring or colored o-ring of your choice. - $10
3. 27mm x 12mm tapered. - $10

focusadaptersell2.jpg

4. 22mm x 6mm with groove in it to fit 2x GITD o-ring or colored o-ring of your choice. - $8 SOLD
5. 20mm x 14mm nipple style lol. - $5 SOLD
6. 19mm x 7mm mini tapered. - $5 SOLD

focusadaptersell3.jpg

7. 16mm x 6mm - $4 SOLD
8. 14mm x 4mm tapered to suit Survival Lasers extended and tapered heatsink. - $3 SOLD

focusadaptersell4.jpg

9. 23mm long x 24mm Copper Tapered. -$15
10.21mm x 6mm Copper. - $10

Would like to keep them in Australia but if you must, i will send them Worldwide, it will be $10AUD tho.

Within Australia it will be $5.

PM or reply to this thread if you wish to purchase.

Cheers! Fiddy.

Last edited:

sinner

You're just making awesome stuff, and i do want to mention that and to let everybody know that your selling price is practically a giveaway price, Only if someone realized how much effort you have to put in to making ONE DAMN PIECE at those quantities..
Automated machines can make 10000's of pieces of the same thing but it needs very specialized tooling and skills to make one manually.. Great Work i might copy your nipple idea though :na: j/k

Fiddy

Looking good... are you turning those then parting off hows that work?

for the tapered ones i turn it down then cut the taper until the taper meets the beam hole and it parts itself off from the material im using.

The normal flat ones i part off with the parting tool :)

You're just making awesome stuff, and i do want to mention that and to let everybody know that your selling price is practically a giveaway price, Only if someone realized how much effort you have to put in to making ONE DAMN PIECE at those quantities..
Automated machines can make 10000's of pieces of the same thing but it needs very specialized tooling and skills to make one manually.. Great Work i might copy your nipple idea though :na: j/k

yeah i know, i think the prices are fair enough, i could sell them for more but at then end of the day its a tiny piece of aluminum and cause im on te clock at work im getting paid to do it lol
Thanks for the kinds words :)

for the tapered ones i turn it down then cut the taper until the taper meets the beam hole and it parts itself off from the material im using.

The normal flat ones i part off with the parting tool

Thats brilliant