Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS 1.7W/2W Cree C6 $160

SOLD

Hi,

Selling a 445 here. Cree C6 host, MI40, Aixiz lens, Mohgasm driver.

This comes with an Aixiz lens and will do 1.8W as it comes to you. You will get over 2W with the g1 or g2.

Its a pretty common host so I wont post pics. If you dont know what it looks like, you can see it here

C6 DIY Cree LED Flashlight Full Casing/Shell with Driver Pill (2*CR123A/1*18650) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Here is a LPM test with a g-1.

Here is a LPM test with a 3 element

Price is $160plus shipping. I will ship to Canada or US.

Thanks

Last edited:

Re: FS 1.8W/2W Cree C6 $160

Interested + subscribed. Will be looking for a new laser soon. I'll have to get one of those nifty g1 lenses as well.

There is no way in Heaven that thing does 1.8W with a 3 element lens. That is only a 12% increase with the G2 lens. This is misadvertised. Either that or you have the crappiest G series lens ever made and the best 3 element. Please check your laser with the 3 element lens. I sure hope this was an oversight on your end and not a deception. No offence intended.

There is no way in Heaven that thing does 1.8W with a 3 element lens. That is only a 12% increase with the G2 lens. This is misadvertised. Either that or you have the crappiest G series lens ever made and the best 3 element. Please check your laser with the 3 element lens. I sure hope this was an oversight on your end and not a deception. No offence intended.

No offense taken. I always used to list my lasers as 1.8W/2W or 1.6W/1.8W or whatever the case may have been. I found them to always fall right around that range. I did not do the test with the 3 element however. Which I have now done as requested. I just did the test with some trustfires instead of my AWs (which I used for the original test) since the AWs are not currently charged. I dont know how much of an impact this may have.

Anyway I got 1760mW with the 3 element... which still only gives the g-1 a 15% increase. But i tested with two 3 element lenses and got the same result. I am using an old g-1... maybe that is the culprit. :thinking: Maybe ill need to pick up a new g-2

However you are correct Luke, 1760mW is not 1.8W. I have corrected the thread title to 1.7W/2W pending another test with the AWs. The last thing I try to do is deceive a potential buyer.

Have a good one :beer:

Thanks bud, I am surprised it made it all the way to 1760mW but that is awesome. I agree. I think that with a new G2 lens the output will be significantly higher. I usually see at least a 20% increase in power with the G lens over the 3 element.

A good price for what I expect would be a great laser based on my satisfaction with the last one I bought from you (a SAIK in spring of 2011)... consider me interested...

Received the Cree in the mail... quite pleased in the quality. It has a nice clean, deep blue spot as well as some real burning power!
Thanks weidmark!