Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS  10mW Blu ray laser 405nm  40$shipped

sorry im lasy so ill just copy this from my ebay listing. it has a ps3 diode,a rckstr driver and is powered by 1 9v battery.

blue/Violet 405nm LASER !!!

This laser IS, made in a static free environment its in perfect condition that will keep you laser protected from harm. The case is High Tech plastic box measures 4 inches high And is very small and fit in your hand. This laser is also reverse polarity and voltage spike protected and will prevent you from killing the laser. The switch used is a Momentary push switch so as soon as you let go the laser turns off. Only con is this laser is not adjustable beam,it is set to infinity,which means the dot gets bigger as it goes farther. This laser has a wavelength of 405nm which appears to our eyes as a Royal Violet color similar to a black light. Due to its short wavelength the laser beam is more visible than a laser with the same power output but different color. Also if smoke or fog is added to the equation the beam is truly breathtaking. Also because of its short wavelength it causes many items to fluoresce turning the dot a variety of colors from a very bright blue to green and more colors of similar brightness. This laser also causes glow in the dark items to light up brilliantly and hold that glow for some time after the laser dot is removed from the surface. such as white paper, and anything else containing fluorescent dyes, laser dyes especially! Has loads of uses, for alignment, pointing , and scientific / experimental purposes! this laser uses the "ps3" blu ray diode

Since the laser is only 10mW,it is very safe to the eye,but this laser will pop a balloon after around 10secs,you have to fidn the focus point which is around 4feet away. This is powered by 1 9V Battery(included) with a 9v battery it will run for more than 1 week with out a change. i will ship worldwide. Thanks for looking

usa shipping will be 2-5 days

world wide is 6-14 days

Re: FS  10mW Blu ray laser 405nm  40$shi

d64f_1.JPG

d95c_1.JPG

dccd_1.JPG

e04b_1.JPG

decc_1.JPG

daguin

Wesdaman14 said:

How much of a discount will you give ME, Wes? :mad:

I DEMAND that we work this out! :mad:

I will give you what your work and materials are worth, but the diode, the module, and driver are MINE! :mad:

Those were given to you to be used as a gift for your friend, NOT for you to make a quick buck off of. :-?

If anybody offers this child one penny for this laser, you owe me a diode, module, and driver!!!

dave

[highlight]**EDIT**[/highlight] If you don't remember the exchange see here:

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1217467334/40

Page 3

I ended up sending him the diode in a module with the driver attached AND then helped him build it

I cannot express the anger I feel right now!

DAGUIN !!! Please Calm Down. ok This was supposed to be for her,But She did not want another laser as i already gave her a green laser. She said if she gets more than 2 lasers she will be called a "Geek" so she Turned down my offer. This Module is completely mine as you gave it to me,and i even gave u money for shipping to help out. Please man just let me sell a laser.

oh i will also take trades for a Rkcstr driver around 130ma,or similar trades for laser parts.

daguin

Wesdaman14 said:
DAGUIN !!! Please Calm Down. ok This was supposed to be for her,But She did not want another laser as i already gave her a green laser. She said if she gets more than 2 lasers she will be called a "Geek" so she Turned down my offer. This Module is completely mine as you gave it to me,and i even gave u money for shipping to help out. Please man just let me sell a laser.

My offer and demand stand! Let me know how much you spent on parts and I'll send that to you plus a bit for your labor. If she didn't want it, you should have contacted me then to see what to do. This was not "given" to YOU. It was given so you could build a gift for your friend. It belongs to her and I more than it belongs to you.

If you think Greg could be a pain in your side, you haven't even begun to experience irritation. I have to be on the computer several times a day for work. I'll cruise into anything you touch. I do NOT work from situational ethics as you seem to do. I work from centralized ethics. This is wrong on so many levels it is worth my taking the trouble to right it.

My demand stands

dave

ok daguin look, the laser came as a module. i put a box,switch, battery clip, all the holes and what not into a case. This is one of my first successful builds. it was also my first time using a glue gun,and i got burnt so many times*sighs*
It is at my house, so its mine. You gave it "Away" so its no longer yours the second you sent it. its like me selling a game console to a friends,then 1 week later i go over to his house and i ask " Hey man can i play my game system" Dude wtf its mine !!

daguin

Here's another way you can make this right. You can just pay me for the parts I sent you.

$27 for the diode
$8 for the driver
$3 for the module

If you sell this, I figure you owe me $38 dollars.

dave

Wesdaman14 said:
She said if she gets more than 2 lasers she will be called a "Geek" so she Turned down my offer.

Ha ha, lol ;D

What's wrong with being a geek? Never in my entire life has being called a 'geek' or 'nerd' been an insult. But no ones ever used it like that, I guess things are different in Australia than in America :)

I feel sorry for all you geeks in America, being picked on... :(

JLSE

Re: FS  10mW Blu ray laser 405nm  40$shipped

[sarcasm]Gee, Wes is sure workin hard at that rep[/sarcasm]

If Dave gave you the parts under those circumstances, you couldnt of slapped him in the face any harder. This is not c00l, you should be sending the laser to him and get NOTHING in return, maybe even throw in a talkbox :p

Murudai said:
[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1219190998/0#3 date=1219192849]She said if she gets more than 2 lasers she will be called a "Geek" so she Turned down my offer.

Ha ha, lol ;D

What's wrong with being a geek? Never in my entire life has being called a 'geek' or 'nerd' been an insult. But no ones ever used it like that, I guess things are different in Australia than in America :)

[/quote]

I think he went and told her of LPF, she saw his 'I wanna get laid thread' and got creeped out. Just a thought...

daguin

Wesdaman14 said:
ok daguin look, the laser came as a module. i put a box,switch, battery clip, all the holes and what not into a case. This is one of my first successful builds. it was also my first time using a glue gun,and i got burnt so many times*sighs*
It is at my house, so its mine. You gave it "Away" so its no longer yours the second you sent it. its like me selling a game console to a friends,then 1 week later i go over to his house and i ask " Hey man can i play my game system" Dude wtf its mine !!

I'm about to manifest as your worst nightmare. Make it right

dave

daguin said:
Here's another way you can make this right. You can just pay me for the parts I sent you.

$27 for the diode
$8 for the driver
$3 for the module

dave
wow 38$ is a complete PHR-803t module for me. Daguin u dont get it. its fing mine. you gave it to me to build for my friend,so she dont want it,so its mine as its complete laser "I" built. i dont owe you anything. im sorry its mine mine mine all mine. ok heres another example of what your doing to me.
daguin gives me 10$ to go bye some dinner, but im not hungry. so instead of buying dinner i waste it on a very VERY cheap prostitute. the second u gave me the 10$ its mine for anything,but you insisted i buy dinner.

wannaburn said:
[sarcasm]Gee, Wes is sure workin hard at that rep[/sarcasm]

If Dave gave you the parts under those circumstances, you couldnt of slapped him in the face any harder. This is not c00l, you should be sending the laser to him and get NOTHING in return, maybe even throw in a talkbox :p

[quote author=Murudai link=1219190998/0#10 date=1219194156][quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1219190998/0#3 date=1219192849]She said if she gets more than 2 lasers she will be called a "Geek" so she Turned down my offer.

Ha ha, lol ;D

[/quote]

I think he went and told her of LPF, she saw his 'I wanna get laid thread' and got creeped out. Just a thought...[/quote]
also talkboxes arent cheap, the ones i sell go for 70$

daguin

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=daguin link=1219190998/0#9 date=1219194153]Here's another way you can make this right. You can just pay me for the parts I sent you.
$27 for the diode
$8 for the driver
$3 for the module
dave
wow 38$ is a complete PHR-803t module for me. Daguin u dont get it. its fing mine. you gave it to me to build for my friend,so she dont want it,so its mine as its complete laser "I" built. i dont owe you anything. im sorry its mine mine mine all mine. ok heres another example of what your doing to me.
daguin gives me 10$ to go bye some dinner, but im not hungry. so instead of buying dinner i waste it on a very VERY cheap prostitute. the second u gave me the 10$ its mine for anything,but you insisted i buy dinner.[/quote]

Play any mind game you want little boy. YOU and the men on the list know what is right. Make it right.

dave