Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fresh meat

Hello forum,
pretty new to the laser world, but def interested in what it has to offer. My latest laser was a 5mw green laser pointer from ebay. was pretty sweet until i learned about the pot mod. broke two of them that way haha. decided to go a little better since i had a lot of money in ebay bucks haha (dont ask :p). here it is: Ebay Laser.

and now to further feed the growing addiction my father handed me a burnt out ebay cree flashlight, which i see potential for becoming another laser :D but im gonna need help so i came looking for guys like you...

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If your are planning to buy anything on the
Forum.... PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

WELCOME

Good advice from Jerry....^^^
I always suggest buying from a vet here at LPF. anythng from complete lasers, kits to parts like drivers-hosts and heatsinks.

A super source of general laser knowledge is Sam's LaserFAQ- you can study that for a few months and not read everything.
WE are here to help but best you try the search frst. We love laser photos and like to know your general location- there may be a member near you. enjoy

hak

Helios

I can help you with a heatsink for the Cree! Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Welcome!

Brad

Isn't Fresh meat what they call a young new guy
in prison....:whistle:

Jerry

Merged consecutive posts

:wave:Hi, I am new to here. I wanna buy a 20mv green laser pointer, but i dont know how to choose. Could u give me some suggestions? Thanks.:)

:wave:Hi, I am new to here. I wanna buy a 20mv green laser pointer, but i dont know how to choose. Could u give me some suggestions? Thanks.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
20 mv-- that would be a .005mW?

20 mv-- that would be a .005mW?

your welcome

your welcome