Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FREE STUFF - 4 lasers boxes

i have 4 laser boxes which are free to a good home. shipping costs only

1x white/cream fabric box
2x black fabric boxes
1x cardboard box

each with foam insides

20092007463.jpg

S

SenKat

andy_con said:
come one someone must want some boxes???

I am more interested in the cheapie greens that were in teh box :p I ASSUME those were your unwitting hosts for your reds ? I would like a few of those lasers if that is the case....

SenKat said:
[quote author=andy_con link=1190320716/0#3 date=1190373976]come one someone must want some boxes???

I am more interested in the cheapie greens that were in teh box :p  I ASSUME those were your unwitting hosts for your reds ?  I would like a few of those lasers if that is the case....[/quote]

no i didnt not use them for my reds.

i dont know what happened to the greens just faded away LOL

if no one wants the boxes ill just bin them

Kenom

well I will take yoru faded away greens. throw them in the boxes and ship em to me!!!

Kenom

so ya tossed them?? tis a shame *bows his head in a moment of silence for the lost*

Kenom

well have you still got the laser barrels ya wanna donate? I'll take those and the boxes.
I really am looking for some leadlight style laser barrels to make an average joe laser pointer out of with the GB diodes.

Things

hmmmm that box down the bottom is exactly the same box i got my first egay pointer in! lol