Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FREE Optics and Lasers/Laser Items

I am giving away some of the lasers and laser items I picked up a few weeks back. I do NOT know if they work or will work for you. But, they are FREE. All you have to do is pick them up from my Carrollton, TX residence. Please look at the photos closely. I might have even add more items not in the photos, but please do NOT count on it.

Attachments

• FreeL-1.jpg
    FreeL-1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 228
  • FreeL-3.jpg
    FreeL-3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 219
  • FreeL-4.jpg
    FreeL-4.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 242
  • FreeL-5.jpg
    FreeL-5.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 236

Those sad HeNe tubes look like they need a home - would you be willing to ship them?

I'd check out that big unit if I were in the neighborhood, looks like there could be some fun stuff in there.

What looks useful are those alden connectors on the dead henes. I'm sure they might come in handy for someone.

At this time, I would prefer not to ship anything. (Among other things, I have used up my anti-static bubble wrap and it costs quite a bit to purchase a new roll.) I might reconsider at a later date if no one wants to pick things up. FYI - The large weldment has scads of optics on it just waiting to be harvested. However, it is VERY heavy and bulky. Also, a couple of photos failed to load. I'll retry loading them tomorrow. Thank you for your interest.

i will take em, i live in north dallas
pm me im available most times
you still playing with lasers? and what portables do you have? always fun to meet a local laserist!

That large thing really looks like it has lots of interesting stuff inside. Too bad I'm on the other side of the ocean, I'd love to take that thing apart.

It was a laser barcode reader and it really has a lot of optics and controllers. I am attaching a photo of the bottom part for your enjoyment. It is a surprisingly heavy item.

Attachments

• Laser_Bottom.jpg
    Laser_Bottom.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 184
  • Laser2.jpg
    Laser2.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
I wish I was near Texas to look at that scanner. Looks like fun!
Those HeNe look like they have seen better days. Looking like that they may not have held their gas.
Either way....Very nice of you to offer these to the community for free!:beer: