Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free Offer of a 50mW Upgraded CNI-M, Focusable, for Review

Hi friends,
Although this is not the 1st green laser portable Jetlasers has provided for review, it's natural that you cast some doubt on this modified CNI laser, so I just apply for a freebie of this 50mW Green Laser to ship to any of you who're interested and contacting me via DHL or UPS. Certainly we pay for the shipping.:undecided:
new-jetlasers-d-waterproof-green-lasers-50mw.jpg

As we could not afford the time and other costs of going further on this laser, we just need to clear out the stocked ones(mainly 50mw or 100mw version), so we sincerely would like to send it to any of you for a detailed review. And hope the review could push forward a wound-be GB. It's not bad to see people here can get this genuine CNI portable with bonus features at better price.

The original Post is at here.

BTW, I will also add a 200-540nm CE certified Laser Goggles to this shipment because when I read through some reviews for 532nm goggles, I found some reviewed pairs are not qualified for decent eye protection. A GB for this goggles at factory pricing will be also possible if necessary.:can:
style-1-green-blue-violet-laser-goggles.jpg

We will also send out a few Ti lasers when the upgraded version are available.
They will come soon. The current Lite version Ti Waterproof & Focusable Laser, not on sales at the moment, will be soon replaced.

Thanks for your attentions and wish you all great weekend!:friend:

Yours sincerely,
Gray

Last edited:

I'll also take one for review.

I have access to a LPM and have reviewed lasers for other companies, you can see them below in my signature. Feel free to PM me for further details.

Last edited:
I would love to Review this laser with a nice write up also videos and pictures HD. I also have a LPM.:) I just recently did a review on one of my laser check my signature. Just send me a PM.

Review

Last edited:

zhouc1

hey
i would also like to review this laser. i will take photos and write up a nice clean report if it arrives.

PM me plz

Chris Zhou

TTerbo

il take one
i have done reviews for Dinodirect..etc. aswell bobhaha up their does good reviews^^^^
cheers
you will not be dissapointed

Dear friends,
Hi, thanks for contacting me and we're honored to know you here, and I would also like to see if there is any other laser I can do at my disposal since a few other guys here contacted me first for reviewing the upgraded CNI M laser. Sadly, the laser quantity in my hand is very limited. Hope you understand. Anyway, I do my best to get you a laser someday, if it's not today since we're working on a few new models here.:yh:

Thanks again and have a nice sunday!

Best regards,
Gray

I would like one for review. I have reviewed the FocalPrice 200mW keychain laser and many people were interested in buying one after my review. Look at my sig. Will give full detailed review (pictures and videos).

I would like one for review. I have reviewed the FocalPrice 200mW keychain laser and many people were interested in buying one after my review. Look at my sig. Will give full detailed review (pictures and videos).

It's over. Learn2ReadTheLastPost.

This is the brightest ,best burning ,good on batterys, long lasting, good looking, affordable, lightweigt, ergonic laser pointer i have ever seen. i reccomend eveyone to buy a couple.

:anyone: How long will it take to get one here Gray?

TTerbo

i reckon it looks like a a maglight....jet lasers did something kipkay couldnt :p