Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Free CVI Melles Griot tee shirt

WRM

CVI Melles Griot is giving away a very cool, well made tee shirt to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the laser. All you have to do is provide a short story about how you interact with lasers. You actually type it right into the web form. You can look at all of the stories that were submitted on the link provided. Many of the stories are quite interesting. This is perfect for LPFers as we all have great stories. I had my free tee shirt sent via UPS in 5 days after I sent my story. You can also choose a mug or a bag as a gift. The top stories also get $50 CVI Melles Griot gift certificates. Here is the link. Bill

http://www.cvimellesgriot.com/Company/Its_All_About_You.aspx

Attachments

Last edited:

styropyro

I got the shirt, I'm just trying to figure out an appropriate place to wear it. :D

WRM

This is the shirt that Sheldon Cooper from "The Big Bang Theory" would wear. (TV show, not the origin of the universe). Bill

Gryphon

This is the shirt that Sheldon Cooper from "The Big Bang Theory" would wear. (TV show, not the origin of the universe). Bill
haha, i can picture it in my head with him explain its meaning

Thats cool, to bad I can't share any of my stories they all end in lethal lab accidents :crackup:

Last edited:

millirad

Woot! One extra-large t-shirt is on it's way. I'm always in need of expanding my wardrobe. LOL