Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Found a PERFECT laser case!!!

EDIT: Sorry guys! Wrong section I guess.. :(

Not on a website though... I just found it lying around, and am amazed at how I didnt notice it before and thought of making it a laser case. Its metal, feels really good to!

Its perfect really, its just a tad longer enough to fit a standard pen style, Probably has room to fit like 10 of them. It has some mesh on the top part of the case, good for putting batteries and cords and such. I even found a strap with it!
I have no idea where I bought it from, but it looks like a case for my PSP, so I think I got it from gamestop.
It even has that umm.. forgot what its called, 2 peices of cloth that stick to each other.. sorry... Anyway, its perfect and in a circle, so a laser can go in there, I showed that in one of the pictures below.

Pics:

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

Looks kinda big in the pics.. lol, but its not.
Sorry for the quality of the pictures, had to take them with my iphone since I cant find my camera charger >.<.

Comments?

im sure you could find some padding for that for pretty cheap.
nice case though

Yes thats a Intec G1660 case, I use that and the G1860 for my larger size lasers they work great for this.

Peace All...

Il check at the game store, they had a big case for psp last time at only 10$

For the same price you can get a case that is only slightly larger, lined with soft egg-carton foam, & a carrying handle, from Jack at OPTOTRONICS..........rob