Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Those of You Who Order From DealExtreme...

Just check this out. :D

DealExtreme: $0.01 Drop Shipment and Gift Service (Removes DX logo from package)

Sorry if everyone already knows about this, but I just discovered it. Just look at the reviews. All it pretty much does is take all the DX tags off of the package, but it supposedly cuts the shipping time in half sometimes, and usually makes it A LOT quicker. I just ordered with it, so I'll write back to tell what happened. I usually get packages in ~9 days, hopefully it will be quicker now. =D

but it supposedly cuts the shipping time in half sometimes, and usually makes it A LOT quicker.

I've never heard of this, where did you get such information?

Could be, though. I've ordered some lenses for my D90 and asked for that logo removing item and I think they arrived in 3 weeks or so.

Grix

It doesn't do anything for norwegian orders, tried it a few times. Dunno about american customs etc. tho.

Wait are you kidding me? It does only take the dx logo and replace it with a lightning.

I've never heard of this, where did you get such information?

Could be, though. I've ordered some lenses for my D90 and asked for that logo removing item and I think they arrived in 3 weeks or so.

The reviews/disscusion at the bottom of the page. I just clicked "$2 Gadgets", and it was at the top.

If you want it without being charged for 0.01$ i suggest you to place your order than immediately make a CSE Request to get it for free :D.

from what i heard, dx charges 1 cent for it so it will show up on the paypal receipt page

Order still hasn't shipped yet.
rolleyes.gif

Focalprice does drop shipping.
Drop Shipping | FocalPrice.com | The lowest Price for DS R4 lite,PSP Slim,Genuine Earphone,SONY EX71 EX082,PS2,Macbook Accessories etc.
I think they intend it for other online retailers:

1. You do not have to purchase any merchandise until you have sold the item and collected the money from your customer.
  2. Then you purchase the item from us, and we ship it directly to your customer.

hence the point of drop shipping.

It doesn't really work unless you calculate out to where you only make a few pennys with each order, and have a massively popular place to sell items.

I've tried.... and failed.

-Kendall