Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale Wicked lasers 125mw Fusion

It is fine condition, it has a few scratches but they are not noticable unless you are looking for them. It as never been dropped but the apeture cap has some scratches from when I tried to take it off to clean the lens but I never did get it off. I have never tried to mod it or to mess with the insides. I can pop ballons with out a lens and can light matches with the cap set and good batterys.
I am asking $350 shipped for it with the laser, the cap set, and a dragon case and goggles and a case fr the goggles.

Thanks,

Wicked lasers really doesn't have a good reputation around here. I would recommend sending your laser to someone on the forum to confirm the output. You will most likely sell it if it is in spec, otherwise, good luck. Just a suggestion.

I think that it is a little under powered because with out good batteries and the cap set it doesnt light matches. But if you think I am not really going to send it or think I am a scamer you can ask SenKat because he has sold things to me before and I payed.I am not a scammer!!

Gazoo

No one is accusing you of being a scammer. The issue is with the laser and the price you are asking for it. I think you would do much better on Ebay.

My Nova X105 will instantly light a non-sharpied safety match at 2 feet away, maybe further but I haven't tried it yet.

I only paid $250.00 for it including TNT shipping, received a free diffraction grating, aluminum case included with the deal, 1050 lightyears and a membership.

Well I payed $580 for it all. $350 Is almost half as much. That is also with it only being a coulpe of months old and with the cap set and dragon case and with goggles and a case for the goggles. Its also got free shipping.

Also thanks SenKat :)

I just poped in new batterys and it lit a nonsharpied match with the capset instantly. Can I put videos in a post?

Thanks,

Here is a vid of it lighting a non sharpied match with the cap set.

Attachments

• DSCF1928.AVI
    1.1 MB · Views: 42

Orr3

I don't really think people will buy a Fusion which is like a Phoenix! My Phoenix can light matches even if the batteries are old! Can't you RMA it and get a better Fusion and then sell it?

Here is my Phoenix video :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_stEthTYs

I know it is pretty noobish with all that slowmotion shit and that.

Gazoo

Orr3,
That is one very well done video...I enjoyed watching it...thanks.. ;)