Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: Rare items!

I have for sale some unique items never before offered on LPF.

1. Magic Cree A10B host with custom Aluminum heat-sink
If you rub her the right way, a sexy, blonde genie will emerge and she will grant you 3 wishes.
The heat-sink is fit for the host. It can be secured with a retaining ring. It is designed to accept a 12mm O-like Green module (will accept any 12mm module including a DX green module) and a CR123A or RCR123. The glass window of the flashlight is included. It reflects about 5% of the power (not a danger to green lasers) but will allow you to use this laser in humid conditions. It is dunkable and water-resistant. Machined by the one and only Flaminpyro. I can include the original flashlight pill and LED, too, if it is asked for.
SOLD

2. Supernatural Evo Pro host:
This unique item is possessed by the ancestors of Steve Liu.
It failed to sell in a previous auction after the winner mysteriously disappeared and failed to claim his prize. Spooooooky!
The spiritual possession has disabled the safety mechanism in an attempt to handicap the user, so it has been bypassed. It is in good cosmetic condition, aside from some bad anodizing on the button which can be covered with a coat of black enamel or even permanent marker.
SOLD

3. Newwish "150mW" 532nm pens (Ancient Artifacts!)
These antiquated laser pointers were discovered hundreds of years ago and have since been sitting in a box collecting dust.
I am willing to part with these historic items on the condition that the buyer understands that the rarity of a 300 year-old Chinese laser pointer and respects it accordingly. Two are available.
They both output ~75mW average (sometimes >80mW) and peak in the 90's. Unfiltered peak can be over 100mW. They are actually great for Newwish pens. On one, I slapped some thermal compound around the crystal set to stabilize the output. They are otherwise un-modified. They are "cheap" for their power and very old, so don't expect too much from them, and treat them well!
Asking $33 shipped (each).

Paypal, please.
Offers may be considered.

Pictures of the Cree A10B and heat-sink will follow

Possessed Evo Pro host:
DSC09121.jpg

Ancient "150mW" Newwish pens, no smoke! The fluffy items in the top left corner have sentimental value and are NOT included in the sale.
DSC09237.jpg

Last edited: