Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale: ~Pricedrop! Lab heatsinks for 12mm Aixiz modules

gozert

Price dropped from 25$ to 20$ each!

There are currently 4 lab heatsinks left.

For sale I am putting up 7 aluminium lab heatsinks made for use with 12mm Aixiz modules. These modules are made by MrCrouse and are designed to fit 40mm fans on the back.

Included with these heatsinks will be four hex screws to attach the fan to the heatsink with, and two different sizes of hex wrenches to tighten the module and screws with.

Dimensions for the heatsinks are 50x58mm (width, height) and 50mm (depth of the stand it's on).

I'd like 20$ a piece shipping excluded. Shipping varies from 10$ to 14$ within Europe, not tracked. For international shipping, please contact me by PM. Shipping rates will not increase no matter how many heatsinks you buy. Paypal fees do not apply as long as the payment is sent as gift.

(The heatsink with the fan already on it is not for sale, it is just an example of what it would look like with a fan on it)

f5wEaH2.jpg

wHOUeth.jpg

iawDuNB.jpg

yuZnYhQ.jpg

03z3fzY.jpg

LMdR18d.jpg

Tk0ksKk.jpg

FGfiUya.jpg

If more info is needed, feel free to leave a comment or PM me. Thank you.

Last edited:

Re: For sale: Lab heatsinks for 12mm Aixiz modules

Are they aluminium? for some reason those look like stainless steel to me, but i cant really tell from the pictures.

Last edited:

gozert

Are they aluminium? for some reason those look like stainless steel to me, but i cant really tell from the pictures.

They indeed look like they're made from stainless steel, however, they aren't. They're made from aluminium. I'll update the original post.

(Accidently double posted, removed the other post).

When I saw you had purchased every last one of those heat sinks Mr. Crouse had, I thought, Damn! I wanted three more! I even PM'd Mr. C. begging to let me have a shot at what he was selling before listing them here, I guess he forgot!

I already have one of those from him and they are definitely aluminum and the highest quality 12mm Axiz module lab heat sinks I think have ever been made. I'd like three please :)

Last edited:

gozert

When I saw you had purchased every last one of those heat sinks Mr. Crouse had, I thought, Damn! I wanted three more! I even PM'd Mr. C. begging to let me have a shot at what he was selling before listing them here, I guess he forgot!

I already have one of those from him and they are definitely aluminum and the highest quality 12mm Axiz module lab heat sinks I think have ever been made. I'd like three please :)

PM sent! For others that want to know, shipping to the US is 22$ without tracking and 28$ with tracking. The amount of heatsinks you buy doesn't affect the shipping costs as I could fit up to 9 of them in a package at the same rates.

gozert

Two have been sold, awaiting payment. Five heatsinks left with three of them likely to be sold as well.

I will send $ for three tonight, im up on the up of a mountain working remote today, as soon as i get back online tonight

via iphone

Last edited:

gozert

I will send $ for three tonight, im up on the up of a mountain working remote today, as soon as i get back online tonight

via iphone

Sounds good. I'll send you a PM in a bit with some info and the total price.

That means there will be only two heatsinks left guys!

Last edited:

gozert

Bump. Two heatsinks left guys.

gozert

Bump. 4 heatsinks left as I have refunded a member that didn't want them. Heatsinks are already packaged and ready to go within 24 hours of payment!

gozert

Bump. Still 4 heatsinks left.

gozert

Another bump

gozert

:bumpit:

gozert

Price drop. 20$ each now!

gozert

Do you have any 40mm fans laying around you might sell with one? I'll get one regardless.

I don't have them laying around but I'm sure you can find a couple online for cheap. Can you PM me about the heatsinks? Thanks.