Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: Lotsa stuff.

As was in the FusionDrives GB thread before the forum rewind...
I have a lot of stuff I need to sell to make some money to deal with finishing the GB and paying SenKat to complete the drivers.

Kenom has indicated he's happy to be a middleman for any transaction - you don't pay till anything gets to him.

I have up for sale:

2x bluray sleds - either as is for $30 ea or harvested for $45 or the harvested diode only for $35. If the diodes only are sold the optics will also be for sale.

1x Techlasers Crossfire casing with laser module, needs new driver and switch assembly. More info in this post.
Asking $40. (laser might work with new 2W cmount 808 diode)

DX 200 pen laser. Metered it and will update this with the report in a couple hours, but it is quite stable at 125mw until it mode hops from either flat batteries or heat (TEM02). (I know both batteries and heat separately cause it to hop)
It sucks as a pen, but if the module was removed and TECed with a good power supply it could make a very nice labby.
Asking $100.

1x Nova X-105, with scatter problems. Will meter it and update this as to what I sell it as.

1x Laserscope KTP crystal and heater assembly.
I originally bought this with the intention of also spending $3-400 on parts to come up with a few watts average of pulsed green, then selling that on. Should the heavens shine down on me I may still do that.
Asking $400 but only tentatively putting it out here as I may be able to hang onto it. Buyer would get all the info I have on how to turn it into a green.

4x 18650 batteries. Asking $5 each. Green, pulled from a laptop battery pack with fried circuitry. Tested by charging and using them (charged in Ultrafire WF-139 charger, used in 150mw green portable).

4x RCR123A 3.7V protected 123 size lithiums. Excellent for kenbarrels, that's what I bought them for. Check if they will work in your charger, spacers may be required. Asking $6 each. AW brand (purchased from AW on CandlePowerForums).

iewed

So $35 shipped for a harvested BR diode? Would this be in an Aixiz module?

I don't have any spare at the moment. So yeah sure, if you want to wait for Aixiz to ship me some, then it's that plus aixiz cost.
Otherwise, just the diode in antistatic baggy.

daguin

BlueFusion said:
4x 18650 batteries. Asking $5 each. Green, pulled from a laptop battery pack with fried circuitry. Tested by charging and using them (charged in Ultrafire WF-139 charger, used in 150mw green portable).

4x RCR123A 3.7V protected 123 size lithiums. Excellent for kenbarrels, that's what I bought them for. Check if they will work in your charger, spacers may be required. Asking $6 each. AW brand (purchased from AW on CandlePowerForums).

I'll take all 8 of the batteries. Has the other package shipped already?

Peace,
dave

Daguin - I'll chuck em in the same package.
What was I shipping you? Apart from the kenbarrel? Was it a harvest, the diode or the entire bluray sled?
(BTW since I owed you something for the difference, you can pay for 6 batteries.)

Toked - pics coming.

Update on teh X105 - just metered it, it's giving me 30mW tops, and that's with the scatter.
It's like an old car left to rust. It's a very nice laser, it just needs a lot of TLC, and things being as they are with greens, it may not be reparable.
In my opinion it's likely something on the crystals, or a chipped coating or something.
I'll ask for $40 for it, half the price I paid. If nothing else it'd be good to learn how greens work.
I recommend combination IR + green goggles if you're going to tinker with it though cos it emits at weird angles even with the collimation assembly unscrewed.

Are you sure that Nova X105 has only scatter problems? When I sold it to you it was pretty screwed from my point of view.

Here's the "dot" from 10 feet or so. It's pretty bad if you ask me.

Attachments

• bustedx105.JPG
    bustedx105.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 66
No scale in that pic :p
Anyway I've tinkered with the divergence. It's now only about a 4 cm spot at 8 metres. There is still a nasty scatter-y splotch around it though.

daguin

BlueFusion said:
I'll chuck em in the same package.
What was I shipping you? Apart from the kenbarrel? Was it a harvest, the diode or the entire bluray sled?
(BTW since I owed you something for the difference, you can pay for 6 batteries.)

A Ken Barrel and an harvested diode.

So, $34 then? (4x$6)+(2x$5) OK?

I am in my office right now and Wednesday is already scheduled to be hectic. I spent the morning in jury duty. I probably won't get this done until late tomorrow (Wed) or early Thursday. I've got to go put cash into the hobby account.

Peace,
dave

I have an old green laser module, if i heat it up do you think i can take the lense off and put it on the laser?

No idea. The lens isnt the issue, CNI's wonderful lens / focus mechanism is adjustable with a standard gauge paperclip and fingers. There's gunk on the crystals, methinks.
Daguin - sounds fine.

iewed

So if you removed the crystals and popped on a colamenater (SP?) lense, you'd have a 2.5W burner?

whoa whoa... the nova has a max 500mw diode in it!!
The portable housing, the diode is dead for sure, but it has some VERY beefy crystals in it so I think it's worth keeping. Any buyer doesnt want teh laser part, I'll keep it for sure!

i found a diode 2W c- mount if i buy the portable, but im still waiting for those picts lol, im anxious