Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

For sale LASER COLLECTION. SOLD

Kenom

As much as I hate to do this I have to find an apt.  In order to do so I have to have my parents co-sign for an apt and I need a "emergency fund"  Since the only thing I have of value to create this emergency fund is my computer and my lasers, I've opted to sell all my lasers.  This is a package deal.  In this deal you get.  

1. BFG rated average 130mw power.  100% duty cycle.

2. Dorcy 650nm laser average 150mw power.  

3. 2 difraction gratings one in square starburst pattern like this one here at nova. http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=77
and the other is here. they call it the double time tunnel.
http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=73

4. assorted lenses for focusing BFG and red.  

5. Two Line generating optics.  one similair to this.
http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=33
and the other is here.
http://www.novalasers.com/NOVAstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=28

6. Pelican carry case for all the lasers with puck and pluck foam so you can create your own custom compartments.  Everything fits into the case and I'm also including a velcro strap I use to wrap around the BFG for constant on.

I have loved this collection and there are no nicks or blemeshes on the lasers.  the only warranty I can offer is on the red laser since I built it myself and will come with a 3 month warranty.  Everything else is used and is AS-IS.  It saddens me to have to sell my lasers but we all know it's more important to have a home than toys.  

Now for the bottom line.  How much.
I need $350 for everything.  I'd like to say I can include shipping but I can't.  $8.95 for priority anywhere in the usa.  INsurance is recommended.  I won't be responsible for damages from the mail.  International shipping would be $20 insurance extra.

RobTheVIP

Re: For sale COMPLETE LASER COLLECTION.

Bah man, sorry to hear you have to let this stuff go. Hopefully you will rebuild your collection one day.

mw1111

sorry to hear budgeting is so tight! but hey all this means is when you get money you know what to buy ;)

any way you would split the package up?

Kenom

I might entertain offers for certain parts. Pm me with offers.

Greenie

Sorry to hear you have to sell your lasers man. It really sucks but I understand and hope it get better soon.

Greenie

Kenom

thanks for the support guys it means a lot guys.

Frank

oh,that's a nice one. :D
I like the case.

Rhith

Though I rambled about this in IRC I wish I had the money! Not only is this a great deal but it is helping a GREAT member of our forum, I urge anyone to get this if they have the money.

photongeek

Anyone in need of a ready-to-go collection, can't go wrong. Kenom is one heck of a great dude and is VERY trustworthy.
Hope things get better Ken!

Rhith

Pay check tomorrow! ;D
This is all too tempting!
Possibly PM the price without the DIY. I know you need the money but I don't have much money to spend either. ::)

Kenom

Re: For sale LASER COLLECTION. price drop!!

Rhith Pm me for a good deal on this without a DIY.

Rhith

Someone better get this before I do. I'm HIGHLY tempted to get this in the next day or two.... ::)

Rhith

I win! ;D ;D ;D ;D Just paid for this laser and it will be shipped out tomorrow! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kenom

I know you will be just as happy with this laser as I am. It saddens me to see it go yet it makes me feel good to know it's going to a good home! the montana sky's will no longer (for the time) be lit with green! LOL

jayhawker08

i didn't know you where from Montana. I just went backpacking in the absaroka-beartooth wilderness (by Red Lodge) for a week in August. It was the second time i've been there. I love it! Beautiful place

Gazoo

I am from Montana as well. Haven't been back there in a long time but who can forget Red Lodge...lol. It is some beautiful country...