Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

For Sale Laser 7W

Alien Laser

I have this brand new laser for sale i will ship it free 2day priority. it will be shipped from space hihi
see image
diode is a Nubm47-a1 / Driver is a 5A set to 4.3A
400$ offers are welcome. ! :whistle:

Attachments

Last edited:

diachi

Got any beam shots? Power meter readings? What batteries does it take (How many?)? More details man, if you're asking for $400 you should be providing a little more information to entice possible buyers IMO. ;) :beer:

Last edited:

CaliKirk

What lens does it have?

How big is the host itself and what are the run times like?

Is 7w a real output number or just a guess?

Alien Laser

Its 7W+ output the host its almost 2lbs polished it takes 2AW's Authentic ,the lens is a G2 i only used it too make a video, am only selling it because the host its heavy its a huge cooper heat sink
see video =

Last edited:

CaliKirk

I'm a little confused - the video says 8w?

Cool looking laser though and a great diode! Wish ya luck on your sale!

Alien Laser

8W its to get some popularity hehehe i just fixed it, the only thing its this host its heavy no idea if any person likes to walk around with almost 2Lbs host in the pocket lol :friend:

Offers Are welcome :)

Last edited:

Jhop

That thing is crazy bright :eek: I would be scared to turn it on, it might melt my goggles from just looking at it :lasergun:

Crazlaser

Aw crap I would've actually probably bought this had I seen the $300 before yesterday. :yabbmad: Since I bought parts for a build now I can't oops. Good luck on the sale though.:D:)

Last edited:

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Good here Alien, I wouldn't sell it just because it is heavy, in fact, I like my laser pointers to be heavy with lots of heat sink, you can't do better than copper except for silver. I would be after it but have other priorities, other builds in the works.

Sta

Do you have any beam specs or are those irrelevant at such power?
Beam specs are among the worst in existence. With a G-2 lens, you can expect 5-6 mRad divergence. If you want better divergence (2-3 mRad) you can switch it out for a 3-element or G7.