Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: GOLD Pointer Hosts

There was some discussion a few months back, and interested parties for these gold hosts. I have them now in the US.
I have about 30 pcs. of A-1 condition units.
There are more that are OK, with stains / defects from palting. There are also some with poor plating results, but they are mottled, and actually have a kind of cool look to them. PM for photos / info on plating issue units.
Below is for A-1 units:

$15 each:
Includes Very nice Gold Plated Leadlight 2XAAA (12 mm) green laser pointer host, aperture and battery cap, button, black button support and LED indicator. I have the small switch PCB as well, but those are not included here. Switch PCB is the un- populated green driver, but only includes the switch, and spring contact as used in the green pointer.
See picture. These have two holes: one for the activation button, and the second hole is fitted with a small clear "window" for ON LED indicator.

PM for payment details.

Attachments

• Gold Host-2.jpg
    Gold Host-2.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:

What did you do with all of the circuit boards? They make the build 20X easier.

I did not do anything with circuits. These are new hosts, not dis- assembled. These were never made into green pointers, so there were no boards to start. We do have a small PCB with just the spring contact and the switch. This should make a build easier as one can use the spring and switch on the PCB to make the needed connections very easily.

The switch PCB is not sold with this group of parts but can be added in for $3.

Will

:drool::drool:

What did you do with all of the circuit boards? They make the build 20X easier.

Morgan

Very nice. I'll lin this to a potential build customer and hope to come back to you soon LASER66. Just to clarify, the switch board is now included in the price in the first page?

Thanks.

M
:)

The switch/ spring PCB is $3 more.
I have lowered the prices for those buying multiple units/ included the switch/ spring PCB for free, etc.

Will

Very nice. I'll lin this to a potential build customer and hope to come back to you soon LASER66. Just to clarify, the switch board is now included in the price in the first page?

Thanks.

M
:)

Awesome Thanks. I will seriously consider getting one. Do you accept Amazon payments? I am a big supporter of this new payment system over paypal as it is free to use...no fees.

It's bad enough (but easy to use) that I had to sign up for Google check out for DrLava.
I really did not want to do that, but did. Besides I think I can only pay that way, not accept payments. I don't want to get too many payment systems going on here. Maybe I should open up LASER checkout, a new payment system for laser geeks. Oh, soory, that's for another day.
So you could even send a check to me. Otherwise, credit card, check, MO, or paypal.
Will

Awesome Thanks. I will seriously consider getting one. Do you accept Amazon payments? I am a big supporter of this new payment system over paypal as it is free to use...no fees.