Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale--Ehgemus host 445nm Laser

I bought this laser from Weidmark here on the forum. It is a little too powerful for me to use at work so I'm putting it up for sale.

Laser has a few tiny nicks on it but should clean up. Comes with 2 batteries, charger and laser.

$200.00 shipped paypal only as it protects buyer and seller.

I am in Virginia working and won't be able to post pictures until I get home Sunday May 29th.

Last edited:

Note:
the drivers were set to 900mA each. (1.8A total) The diode used for this build was putting out 672mW at 700mA (no lens), which is the most powerful diode I have used which is saying a lot since I have had a couple builds doing 2.2W with a g-1.

Of course I cannot guarantee that this particular diode will be doing 2W+ without it being metered.

Unfortuneately that is the most info I can give, my meter was at a friends house who was out of the country at the time so I didnt have the chance to meter this one.

Good luck with the sale :beer:

Last edited:
Note:
the drivers were set to 900mA each. (1.8A total) The diode used for this build was putting out 672mW at 700mA (no lens), which is the most powerful diode I have used which is saying a lot since I have had a couple builds doing 2.2W with a g-1.

Of course I cannot guarantee that this particular diode will be doing 2W+ without it being metered.

Unfortuneately that is the most info I can give, my meter was at a friends house who was out of the country at the time so I didnt have the chance to meter this one.

Good luck with the sale :beer:

Thanks weidmark for the info and the build.

Once you are able to get those pictures up more interest will come in.
Ehgemus does very nice custom hosts. :D
If you get a middle man for your sale you could get the extra benefit of having your laser metered. Would help to get the best price IMO.

Last edited:
At $200 he is giving this thing away.

Note this is a 26650 dual flexdrive build... not an 18650. SO the laser including 2 26650 batts and a charger is a steal. Here are a few pics I took before I sold it.

Man you spent all the money on those lasers, and now you're dumping them all. :yabbem: Should of taken our advice on some of these, you would of saved a lot of money.

viro

how much running time does this have on its back? i guess ill have to take it for that price. consider me a buyer.

@ all - consider this sold!

Last edited: