Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

For sale[ch65281]200+ green laser pointer

Sunny

We supply 200+ green laser pointer

Attachments

S

SenKat

Sunny - I would LOVE to have a chance to review that particular laser - I have seen ones similiar to it that have not performed up to specs, and would love to see if the ones that you offer are better than that.

Sunny

Dear SenKat[ch65292]
Thanks for your attention[ch65281]You must trust our products.My boss does not
allow me to ship you a free sample and I am so depressed.Do you have other methods[ch65311]

Benm

You can send one to one of the administrators of this forum, and they'll take a look and ship it back to you.. so you only pay for shipping i guess.

Also, how much does it cost, what batteries go in it, etc?

marianne

Sunny, people may be a little wary of new retailers, as there are a lot of scammers in the laser market and many have been the victims of these scams - it's always a good idea to send a unit to a trusted member here for review (like senkat), that then gets sent back to you - it not only helps people trust that you're genuine, but if the reviewer really loves the laser, you'll get a load more sales :) and if you're at all worried about getting the laser back, just contact the other companies like dragon lasers, etc, who've sent senkat units for review n then received them back :)

by the way, i'm a web designer and general geeky girl and... i'm going to give you a little constructive criticism of your website - you really need to make a non-flash version. flash animations are very pretty n all, but for web browsers that can't do flash, such as the software some disabled people use, a website that depends on flash is useless. plus, some people just prefer non-flash versions. so you could have say, a link on the bottom of your site saying "enter the non-flash version" that enters a copy of the website that uses text links instead of flash links at the top - a non flash version is also absolutely necessary for search engines like google to be able to properly list your site - search engines can't read flash! :)

by the way, are there any actual photos of the laser you posted a 3D render of? it'd be nice to see the real thing, especially if there's a photograph of it with it's beam :) light an incense or two and you'll get a beautiful beam shot! and welcome to LPF!

pseudonomen137

Sunny said:
Dear SenKat[ch65292]
Thanks for your attention[ch65281]You must trust  our products.My boss does not
allow me to ship you a free sample and I am so depressed.Do you have other methods[ch65311]
Perhaps you could give us more information on which source you're buying these lasers from and we could check them out ourselves?

andy_con

indeed i would love to do a review as well on my site ;)

Sunny

Hello,
Thanks for your attention and I will adopt your precious advices.
Please find the technic parameter:Fixed focus,green dot facular and continous output and
working time:eek:ver 8000hours
Output power:200mw 250mw 300mw 350mw
Dimension:20×128mm
Battery:1"CR123A"
Wavelength:532nm
Working voltage:DC=4.2V
Trigger voltage: DC=3.6V
Function:pop the dark colored balloon,light firework

Things

yess well if you can't send one out for review, atleast get a real picture of it working...

H

High_Octane

Benm said:
You can send one to one of the administrators of this forum, and they'll take a look and ship it back to you.. so you only pay for shipping i guess.

Prices???

me_too_lazy

High Octane said:
[quote author=Benm link=1191467799/0#3 date=1191488693]You can send one to one of the administrators of this forum, and they'll take a look and ship it back to you.. so you only pay for shipping i guess.

Prices???[/quote]

its a secret! you have to email them

Sunny

Hey[ch65292]
Its Battery[ch65306]1“CR123A” with recharge.

Attachments

me_too_lazy

Do you have a picture where your lasers are just on a table or something?
one that isnt photoshopped?

Sunny

Hey Guys[ch65292]
I am so willing to let one moderator of this forum to test our products.So
please don‘t doubt me.During this month I have tried my best to persuade my boss to send it to Senkat.Factually I like this forum.
Ok [ch65292]the price is as follow[ch65306]
200mw    USD220
250mw    USD343
300mw    USD411

S

SenKat

Sunny said:
Hey Guys[ch65292]
I am so willing to let one moderator of this forum to test our products.So
please don‘t doubt me.During this month I have tried my best to persuade my boss to send it to Senkat.Factually I like this forum.
Ok [ch65292]the price is as follow[ch65306]
200mw    USD220
250mw    USD343
300mw    USD411
So - you will send one, just not to me ?? Did I miss something ?

Sunny

Hi Senkat[ch65292]
You know that I am trying to persuade him....