Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FOR SALE 250MW RED LASER

Gazoo

I am very disappointed in you and am sorry SenKat and I helped you out so you could have that laser. You know you did not pay squat for it.

You need to get your priorities in order...I can not believe you don't know better. We GAVE you that laser, not to mention I helped pay for your lasershades and loaned you enough money so you could get a DX 30!

Now you are trying to sell the laser SenKat and I GAVE you so you can benefit from it without thinking about our feelings, or the money I loaned to you... :mad: Is this how you treat your friends? Well good luck getting that 360, that will be your new friend!

BTW, thanks for ignoring my PM and ignoring me on skype. Send me the lasershades and we will call everything even!

No..Im saying im might make another one. Cause, I my uncle got my a dvd burner...18x

Gazoo

First of all it is not 250mw's, it runs on 250ma's using 3 nimh batteries which I also sent to you, and a charger to boot!

You are missing the point of all this and you still have failed to reply to my PM. :eek:

If you care to discuss this you know how to contact me.

If you don't care to discuss it then you may return the lasershades and we will call everything even and part ways. You will be coming out $10.00 ahead, and have the laser, batteries and charger to keep.

I don't mean to come across as a jerk and it's not what I prefer, but that's where I stand.

You need to think about others feelings other than your own and what you think you need so badly.

To the rest of the forum members, I apologize for this rant! I am done with this thread... :(

I dont know the details here, but if what Gazoo said is true, then shame on you. That is plain rude :mad:

Jase

S

SenKat

Kaspar - you should send Mike the lasershades, and cash out while you can. I really hope you are happy with busting up Gazoo like that, after he bent over backwards to help out, and I had ignored your earlier transgressions. you have a lot to learn in life - and obviously you will not learn it here, so I suggest you do not try to play all nicey nicey to ANYONE on here - I really do not htink anyone else will fall for your crap. Best of luck to you - maybe the shock of losing whatever friends you have on here may make you change your ways - I doubt it though.