Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale 200mw Green O-Like Gatlin laser

I just got this laser the beginning of March and I need to sell it for the money sense it is so new I cant take much of a hit on it now O-Like has it for $189 I bought it when it was $193 I would like to get $175 (price includes shipping) out of it because it has no joke less than 30 min on it (price includes shipping). I can even send you a screen shot of my PayPal account to prove that I ordered it March 11 2010. Photos are attached perfect condition no scratches comes with case and rechargeable battery it is dead arrived that way and I dont have a charger for it just been using a energizer in it.

Here is the link Gatlin 200mW green laser /waterproof &adjustable /good heatsink [OLGT200] - $189.00 : O-Like, Quality Products, Great Prices

and pictures (sorry they look weird) PM me if interested

Attachments

• Green laser 1.jpg
    Green laser 1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Green laser 2.jpg
    Green laser 2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,066
Last edited:

Sorry they didnt and I dont have a meter :( But it lights matches very fast and will burn your skin. And the beam is visible in the day.

Justin

oldfar

i'll take it,i won the big check pool at work thurs and came within a hair of getting this from o-like last night.let me know payment type.what part of ky are you from.

I will PM you with my paypal :) and south of Lexington.

Justin

Last edited: