Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale : 1.7W +- 445nm Polished Guidesman SOLD

Hi Everyone :)

First of all, I know I'm still new here but this is not my first build(not the second either...).

I have de-andonized the guidesman and then I polished it to mirror shine finish.
About the output, I don't have a LPM but when I bought the diode form DTR, he has measured it at 1.2 amps and it's output was 1.25W. The driver it uses now is a BlitzBuck v3 set to 1.62 amps so the output should be at least 1.7W.

The Dutycycle for this laser is 2 minutes on and 1 minute off (It can actually work about 4 minutes but I suggest to keep it working for only 2).

This laser uses two 16430 batteries which are also included in the purchase.

So... What is in the box :

* The Laser (of course...)
* two 16430 Ultrafire batteries which I bought from odicforce.com
* A Charger( it has a US adapter but I can provide a EU adpater as well).
* A Nice looking Holster.
* GITD dust cap

The price is 205$. And shipping is 10$ to The U.S (Contact me about shipping prices to other countries).

Also You have to be over 18 and have at least one pair of saftey glasses.

This laser was in use for shooting the videos for the sale only.

Pictures :

The host after the polish :​

After the build :

The holster comes in Blue or White :

And of course some Burning Videos :

Also the beam at night :

Last edited:

Re: For Sale : 1.7W +- 445nm Polished Guidesman

Beautiful laser. You really should try to get it metered. The output doesn't rise linearly with the current all the way up. A more accurate estimate would be 1.5-1.6W like you've got in your sig. Not at least 1.7W. More like at the very most 1.7W. I am assuming you are using a 3 element glass lens.

Last edited:

Yes I know but I don't have a way to measure it.
And yes it uses a 3 element glass.

Anyway thank you for your comment :) ,
Eitan.

Last Price - 202$ + 10$ shipping.

Although it is only around 1.7W, it has a m140 diode with blitzbuck v3 driver and it has potential to go over 2W easily.

So...I will modify the driver and set it to 1.8amps with a test load.

Also dont forget it has polished to mirror shine finish.

:)

Last edited:

You will need a G2 lens in order to get 2W out of an M140 diode. At 1.8A with a 3 element lens an M140 diode is likely to put out between 1.7-1.8W +-50mW
Trust me I have build a crap load of them.

Again it is a beautiful laser I just want to make sure you have your information correct for you and your buyers benefit.
Just noticed you changed your sig from 1.5W to 1.7W-+

You will need a G2 lens in order to get 2W out of an M140 diode. At 1.8A with a 3 element lens an M140 diode is likely to put out between 1.7-1.8W +-50mW
Trust me I have build a crap load of them.

Again it is a beautiful laser I just want to make sure you have your information correct for you and your buyers benefit.
Just noticed you changed your sig from 1.5W to 1.7W-+

I know man... I just said it has potential to get 2W. I will modify the driver to 1.8amps anyway in order to get to 1.7 - 1.8 W. And I have changed the sig because of that.

Thanks for your comment man :) I really appreciate your help ! :) ,
Eitan.

Hello. we are manufactuter of optical tables, hope suply them for you , get good experiments
[/url]

Oh man, you gotta love spam just showing up in the middle of your thread! Just ridiculous. They realized they couldn't start their own thread so they post the shit right in the middle of yours. NO CLASS.
Also if your buyer ends up being in the US and they want a power graph, I am happy to receive it, test it, and pass it along to them. Good luck with the sale bud!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh man, you gotta love spam just showing up in the middle of your thread! Just ridiculous. They realized they couldn't start their own thread so they post the shit right in the middle of yours. NO CLASS.
Also if your buyer ends up being in the US and they want a power graph, I am happy to receive it, test it, and pass it along to them. Good luck with the sale bud!

Great idea man ! :) I will let you know if they will be from the us.

Thanks a lot ! :beer: ,
Eitan.

Nice, who was the buyer? Surprised he didn't post here in the thread.