Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Font sizes?

Morgan

Hi All,

For the last few days, when I try to choose the font size 1 in posts, the font actually gets bigger?! Is anyone else suffering from font envy?

[EDIT: NVM, sorted]

Thanks,

M
:)

Last edited:

i just got done search for any "small font" threads. i was just about to creat one LoL. but for a different reason.... I really miss the super small font we used to have. i liked all the funny comments ppl would type after their posts.

but to be on topic, no i have not experienced what you are talking about.

michael

about half that size. morhenburg and jerry were especially funny typing in super small fonts.

Morgan

Does small font make things funnier? I tried reading from further away but it didn't seem any funnier at all!

The font error was due to a change of local settings by a father who denied any knowledge of anything ever changing when clearly it had!!!

This was PICNIC issue.

M

the small font is just a part of the funnyness. i take it as saying something underyour breath. but the font was so small most ppl would miss it. so to me that was the joke too.

michael

Yeah thats how i see it aswell, some one talking under there breath or quitely behind someones back

Morgan

*Mumbles under his breath*- Bring the tiny font back my ar*e, you guys don't know what you're talking about, always thinking you're right about stuff and going on and on and on and on and on... Why, if I had my way you'd all be rounded up and carted off to some field and shot... Etc, etc, etc...

Yeah, I can see the need for every decreasing text! I could've done with one more shrink. The above was just a test BTW!

M

Last edited: