Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FOg machine

Fog machine

Got a smoke machine today its amazing how much better even though my lasers are weak how good they look with smoke. this is what i got
fogg-250a.jpg
pretty portable and simple.

Grix

I want to get a fog machine, but I can't find any under like 200$ in Europe.. :mad:

I need a new fog machine, I bought my first one 4 years ago for $20 at wal-mart, but it fried and now I need something new. Where did you get yours laserpyro?

I got one from Walmart last Halloween, 500W for under 40$ CAD with bunch of liquid.

cough cough it leaks badly.

0709091226.jpg

0709091226a.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond by mail order, it was about $28 shipped, and works just fine! One thing though, that glycerin fog does choke more than I expected. Even a cat toy pointer shows a pretty good beam! :) -Glenn

Fog juice = 1/3 glycerin 2/3 distilled water Far less cost than buying already mixed!

I want to get a fog machine, but I can't find any under like 200$ in Europe.. :mad:

Maplins do one for 40 pounds it can produce fog continually till the tank is empty i have one they are good machines small to.

We use 2 types of fog juice at our shows in our heat foggers (like these) - Froggy's Swamp Juice (www.froggysfog.com) or Martin I-fog (www.centerstagelighting.com) - they're formulated to have higher volume output (about 6-10X that of the cheapie juice that comes with the foggers) and far longer hang time, as well as almost NO residual (which the band members and singers like a whole lot!) PLUS they don't plug up the fogger like the shit they give you with the unit.

If you're not going to use the fogger for more than a week or two, you NEED to clean it, especially with the crappy juice, or it will plug up and fry on you (trust me) - I use a 1 part white vinegar to 3 parts distilled water solution, empty the tank and pour in the solution, run about 4-6 20 second bursts (OUTSIDE, unless you like the smell of burning douche) then rinse the tank thoroughly with distilled water, refill it with distilled water, and run another 4-6 bursts until you can no longer smell the vinegar. Lastly, empty the tank and put some fog juice in it, and run a single short burst until you just get fog again, then store it (leaving the lines empty is almost as bad as leaving them full, you want a little juice in there but not enough to have the pump and lines full).

Seriously, guys - try a gallon of the Froggy's Swamp Juice, it's only like $30 shipped and will last you basically forever with a smaller (under 1500w) fogger, plus you won't funk up your room or your lungs!

@styropyro i got mine from an australian company called dealsdirect for $70icluding and the juice i got from another australian company voltelectronics.