Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

focus ring?

i've seen on a few pictures a sort of ring on the front side on a aixiz module, i think they are to easy focus the laser, but where can i buy them?
i live in europe so, if someone knows a european shop that ships to the netherlands, thanks!

i've already bought the whole module with a diode inside (including a glass lens) from stonetek.org, i mean a sort of add-on thing

Zom-B

ah, now I know what you mean. Sorry, I only know some places sell them with ring and others without. I also tried to move the ring from one module to another, and it wouldn't stay on the lens. I guess there are minute differences.

maybe my friend superglue can help me

Be very careful, super glue can cloud the lens if the vapour can't escape as it dries.....

It can be done though, all of my lasers have large focus rings stuck on the front to keep fingers out of the way when twiddling. ;) The one shown is a plastic bezel super glued onto a lens without the chrome bezel.

For future reference, the DX modules come with the chrome focus bezel as standard.

Regards rog8811

Attachments

• Burner02_001.jpg
    Burner02_001.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 91