Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Focalprices 200mw Lasers

I cant decide on wich ones I am going to buy. My plan is to resell, so my most important feature on these lasers is longevity (i don't want a customer to call me back and tell me their laser broke). Im aware that these are all chinease, and im also aware that the output isnt going to be exactly 200mW. But some have to be better then others, and I was wondering if anyone here has had a good buy with a 200mw on this site.

The lasers im comparing are:

200mW Adjustable Green Beam Laser Pointer with Keys (Black) - Focalprice.com

200mW Green Beam Laser Pointer (Black) - Focalprice.com

this one is cool because it takes AAA batteries, and it has interchangeable lenses. You may think its gay, but non-laser enthusiasts really like the "star cap effect".
3 in 1 200mW Green Laser Pointer & Flashlight (Black) - Focalprice.com

If there is a more superior 200mW green laser, please let me know. Thanks

I purchased the adjustable one when it came out. It was around 60mW. I also purchased the very bottom one with the star tip. It should be here this week. There have been a couple members i believe who have the middle one but i do not recall it's quality. Looking forward to how your 3 in 1 compares to mine. It will be nice to have 2 sources of 411 on this laser as the price is right and the effect are cool. If you look at the pictures there is a weird silver tip that is smooth rather than knurled. Do you think that is just a straight beam or do you think it produces the circle that is in the pictures?

I purchased the adjustable one when it came out. It was around 60mW. I also purchased the very bottom one with the star tip. It should be here this week. There have been a couple members i believe who have the middle one but i do not recall it's quality. Looking forward to how your 3 in 1 compares to mine. It will be nice to have 2 sources of 411 on this laser as the price is right and the effect are cool. If you look at the pictures there is a weird silver tip that is smooth rather than knurled. Do you think that is just a straight beam or do you think it produces the circle that is in the pictures?

im 80% sure its a star cap effect

the tip on this one is a star cap effect. i've bought these from a different site
GL-18 200mW 532nm 6 LED & Green Laser Star Pointer (Black) - Focalprice.com

its more expensive here. But that one is significantly brighter then a 50mw. I dont know the exact mW because i dont have a tool to measure it, but by eye id say its a 120~160mW.

I think my question was unclear. Other than the knurled star tip cap there is a smooth sliver looking cap in the photos. Do you think the smooth cap is just blank and lets a straight beam through or do you think it is the circle like the circle in the photos.

idk, either one would be usefull....

I think it is a clear cap, if it where to diverge the beam, the cap would be bigger.......

Last edited:
All the reviews say the laser outputs a maximum of ~100mW.... is there a green laser out there that can output 200mW for $50?

No. BTW I got the laser in today. It is 20mW not 200mW. It even has a label saying that it is 20mW. The silver tip has a little mirror on a spring and it makes the laser bounce around. Kind of cool.