Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Florida Laser Enthusiast Meeting, May 25th and 26th

DJZ

Hi all, there will be a Florida Laser meet (FLEM) next weekend in Tavares, FL. This is an event that is similar to SELEM but MUCH smaller with a very small venue. There will be plenty of laser shows and shop talk. All laser freaks are invited to attend! For more information you can send me a PM or visit the other big laser site for details.

Thanks!

Gazen

Sounds like fun, too bad I'm on the other side of the country. Hope it goes well!

Why do they have these things during the hot months in Florida? It has been many years since I was there, but I do remember how hot and humid it got this time of year. I couldn't be further away and still be in the contiguous US, so I won't be able to attend. Good luck on your meet.

Last edited:
I used to visit Miami a lot and walking outside from the air conditioned interior of a store or home during the summer is like walking into hot soup, you feel hot and wet and you're going to sweat.

Hope you all have fun, I will maybe catch another one. :beer: