Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flaminpyro, scopeguy20, yobresal

Flaminpyro:
I bought a custom red coleman MAX from him with a copper HS, I had trouble with it and he was able to find the problem pop in a new diode, and send it back to me real fast! FOR FREE!!! He also included a bag of....well IDK what its called, pyro stuff....

Scopeguy20:
I have done a lot of buisness with Glenn (scopeguy20) and feel it needs to be said again, that it is an absolute pleasure to do buisness with Glenn, he is real quick to reply to both PM and e-mails. If you order something from him he sends it ASAP! He is also a great pal, and has helped with on countless diffrent times!

Yobresal:
A while ago I bought a used RPL from him, and a few weeks later it died randomly, and allthough it was not Lukes problem, he quickly resolved the issue by giveing me a killer deal on a brand new 430mW 8X! He is a great seller, member and pal to all who have had the joy of doing buisness with him!

Thanks all, and please give these three +Rep when you see them for me, I am stuck with the "Spread rep before giveing it to this user again" for all three of them :(

-Dustin