Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flaminpyro and Jayrob = Good Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent the last couple days agonizing over the purchase of an SH-032 kit from Jayrob, or Flaminpyro.

I was unable to complete the purchase due to my Girlfriend needing the money more than I needed a new Laser.

I am posting this here to let it be known that both of these guys are SERIOUSLY AWESOME SELLERS. I wish I could have bought the dang laser.

I asked about a hundred questions and they both answered them VERY fast and very well. I was fickle about which type of laser I wanted and even which host I wanted and they showed me other options without hesitation.

I would like to say that as far as I am concerned these two guys are top notch sellers and if you are considering a purchase from one of them I would say go for it.

I know this seems a bit premature, having not actually bought anything from them, but I have made purchases through a forum before and these guys run a dang tight ship compared to some I've dealt with.

sinner

We already know that, but i get your point.. and good on you to agree being a pain the ass buyer!! no offense!!

Status
Not open for further replies.