Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fix: Rep comment box on mobile.

LaZeRz

It seems like a few people are having issues when trying to write a comment in the reputation box on portable devices like tablets and phones. This isn't a permanent fix, rather a way to get around it.

Type your comment in to the url bar And paste it in to the rep box. It isn't very convenient but it's a way to get around the issue. I'm going to try a few different browsers on my galaxy s3 to see if that fixes the issue. Cheers :beer:

ive done this a few times......its a pain but it works

BTW ive used both internet and firefox on my S3

Last edited:
I have this issue. It cuts out after the first letter. A fix I found is to open the rep again, and on my device the letter is still there, then I back space and then it works like normal

LaZeRz

My rep box completely disappears when I go to type something in. This seems to be the only way of typing a comment in my case. I might message Avery and see what can be done.

norbyx

It happens on the rep and on the search bar as well... my solution... first I type what I want on the notes (Iphone) and than just copy and paste...

On my iphone, it disappears and scrolls to the top left of the page. I just give up and leave comment-less rep.

LaZeRz

Mine usually does the same thing. I hold down my finger over the rep box until paste appears and enter the message like that.

Last edited: