Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fish Tank Aquarium Pics

If you have an aquarium, post your pics here! Here's my 30 gallon:

The tank setup:
P1100347.jpg

The left half:
P1100349.jpg

The right half:
P1100350.jpg

I think the ropefish wants a closeup, as he refuses to stay out of the pictures:
rope1.jpg

A better ropefish picture
orpe2.jpg

rope3.jpg

Fire eel (eating)
Fireel1.jpg

fireel2.jpg

5 Beacon tetras
HTL.jpg

2 Clown loaches (not my pic)
ClownLoachWFLo_U63.jpg

A bristlenose/bushynose pleco
brpleco.jpg

And a red-finned rainbow shark (4")
shar.jpg

And that's it, besides the rosy red minnows and ghost shrimp that are in there to be eaten by the rope fish. [smiley=evil.gif]

I will be getting a 120 gallon tank soon next year, because my fire eel will get to be about 37" and 5" thick. :eek: Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrfOmfQwhG8

So post your pics!!

Yup, he's my favorite. ;D Mine never comes out of his cave, (far left) so I couldn't get a picture of him. He sticks his head out to eat, and sometimes he buries himself in the gravel outside the cave with his nose sticking out, but that's about it. :p I'll put a picture of him buried as soon as I catch him doing it again. :D

I saw this one fish and he did this thing and this other fish came up to him and did this thing and then they both were like "WHAT" and then like "OHHHHH" It was awesome. Fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy.

Xplorer877 said:
I saw this one fish and he did this thing and this other fish came up to him and did this thing and then they both were like "WHAT" and then like "OHHHHH" It was awesome. Fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy.

?

I updated with my own pics. :) I know there are other people out there...