Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First youtube video about the Dragon Lasers 1W Spartan?

What do you think about the 1W Spartan from DragonLasers?

• Total voters

X FLY

The video seems to be blocked in some countries (like Finland where I live) so I downloaded it and uploaded to mediafire for anyone whose having troubles viewing the video.
Heres the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?eo4czopl9kq9qo3

PS. It was a real pain in the a$$ bypassing the country block and downloading a high quality copy of the video, took me about 20 - 30 mins so enjoy :D

Last edited:

TTerbo

i was gunna say DIY but i wasnt gunna clik arctic aswell....so i did its a good laser

Tag009

Hmm looking past the arctics shipping/manufacturing problems I think it and the Spartan are going to be competing for longest lifetime....

The Spartan obviously is up to spec unlike the arctic but maybe that problem will be fixed with the g2 model.

Thanks for sharing!
It looks like dragon lasers did a good job

Nice video. I'm sort of deciding between this and a DIY build. I like the fixed focus of the Spartan.

Xer0

Sony suck my balls, please.
really PITA to everytime setting up an SSH tunnel thru my Czech vServer just to watch soem fucking Videos. can't they just mute the Sound??