Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First laser is a BLU-RAY

ATEspo

I am very excited and want to thank everyone on this forum who has helped me with the purchase of my first "custom" laser.

I am picking up one of JayRob's pocket mini's stuffed with a 6x GGW-h20l Blu-Ray diod (roughly 200mW). I think I am going to order a 405-G-1 glass lens from him as well to complete the build.

I am very excited and look forward to show it off with some photos/videos once I get it next week.

Next order of business is to get another pocket mini stuffed with some green love!

ATEspo

Welcome to the obsession, start a savings account, your going to need it.

Trust me, I know, I have a more expensive "collection" addiction, watches.
I've always been infatuated with lasers, but just red ones, I never knew any other color existed, but now that I found this forum, I should buy some stock in PayPal ;)

daguin

I don't think you can get a pocket mini stuffed with green love ;)

Well, maybe you could build one with one of the small modules from Lasers4U, but this would not be a "normal" build.

You could easily stuff a pocket mini with 250mW of red love though . . . .

Peace,
dave

ATEspo

I don't think you can get a pocket mini stuffed with green love ;)

Well, maybe you could build one with one of the small modules from Lasers4U, but this would not be a "normal" build.

You could easily stuff a pocket mini with 250mW of red love though . . . .

Peace,
dave

I think your right, might just have to get a "DYI" build kit from JayRob and go that route.

Enjoy your laser! FYI get some glasses for it(even yellowish sunglasses) looking at the dot to closly will damage your vison, even more so with BRs.