Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First green laser

kevj2

i bough this laser on 21/06/08 and it was deliverd on 30/6/08 this is a vid of me opening my romisen l-a030 heres the vid of me opening it

Image000.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image008.jpg

if you dont want to click the attach ment hear is the vid:
[media]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=6wF38ZDYrOk[/media]

Attachments

• Movie.mov
    16.4 MB · Views: 71

daguin

kevj2 said:
i bough this laser on 21/06/08 and it was deliverd on 30/6/08 this is a vid of me opening my romisen l-a030 heres the vid of me opening it

We luvs us some video!

Thanks, Kevj2

Peace,
dave

more clothes next time  ;D

But on a serious note... those lasers are much bigger than I imagined they would be from the picture. I was picturing one of those little 'bullet' style key chain deals...

I think I'm gunna buy one of these. While examining my laser collection over the last couple days.... I realized I don't really have any small-ish portables. I stopped putting any faith into lower powered dx greens because I had so much bad luck with them, and just started spending a bunch of money on big lasers  ;D  BUT!! I've yet to hear one bad thing about these little romisens.  

kevj2

yea there good lasers i love mine and i have only had it for 1 day if you get the chance you should buy one. my first thought was great when i saw it i loved the shape size style and am relly happy with it. ;D

kevj2 said:
yea there good lasers i love mine and i have only had it for 1 day if you get the chance you should buy one. my first thought was great when i saw it i loved the shape size style and am rely happy with it. ;D

Did it come with batteries? I only have two cr123a's, and they're for a different laser. I'm guessing i'll need to buy more.

diachi

It is a great little laser, I was round at Kevs there and we both had our lasers out, comparing brightness and stuff.

The Romisen is a great little laser, very bright, great for the money. Its just great for having in your pocket, you should get one psudeo, and get some batteries and a charger too ( will save you a fortune in the long run)

Theres one problem with it, and thats that the PCB needs better support, but you can just pop a piece of folded paper under there and thats it fixed, I used a bus ticket for mines.

Also VI now you have the pics/vid that you wanted :D saved me a load of time getting them for you.

Diachi

kevj2

no it never came with battires but i bought a pack of two for quit cheap there rechargable so i also bought a charger the batires you need are CR123A so yea the battires you have are fine.